It is a MEME about 2007 - so if you want to have a go, do.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Went to a concert that I wasn't playin in ... then I went to another - and then another... James Marsters, of course!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any!
We tend to make aims for the year - but I can't even remember what mine were ... at least I can't say I failed!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A member of my orchestra.
5. What countries did you visit?
Greece, Turkey, and Wales ... well, and England evey time I ride and go to my parents. I live in the Duchy of Cornwall - and the real-locals call it a separate country!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Possibly an other half! (Don't tell Mum and Dad I wrote that ... LOL)
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
5th May ... I spoke to James for the first time!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making some great friends on LJ
9. What was your biggest failure?
Nothing that I can think of.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a chest infection at Easter that I am now 90% better from ... and ... hurt my hand last week!!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Photo with James
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Hard to choose just one name
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The girl I used to work with at the stables who had amoan at me for removing DJ from the yard (and at Toni for Smudge) when we were both sacked.
14. Where did most of your money go?
The most ever spent in a single day of my life - Nov 17th in Cardiff!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I met James (have you noticed a theme yet)
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
This Town - one of my faves of James and he sang it at the first concert
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? No idea
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Clarinet practice when I was able to
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my parents, their dog and my brother Tim and his wife
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Only more with James
23. How many one-night stands?
Never had one - and suppose it is too late now!!
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Just love re-reading The Bible. Most of what I have readf this year have been Spuffy fan-fics
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Photo with James
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Haven't been to the cinema this year
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 46 but all the family were together to celebrate ... Tim's 40th (6 days early)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Clothes are worn as to what I like - not what the mags say!
34. What kept you sane?
My faith and my friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Do I really need to type James' name?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Try to avoid most of it!
37. Who did you miss?
Ben - Toni's alsatian
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
Friends are more important than money
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ... and only those on my f-list who got a card from me will know the real relevence!! The rest can guess (or ask)