So - do like I have done and copy this onto a post and fill in your own answers!
Thanks kazzy_cee and pfeifferpack
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Cheep wrapping paper - I am mean! But I can't see paying a lot of money for something that is going to be thrown away - I would prefer to buy another gift!
2. Real tree or artificial?
I don't have a tree here - but Mum and Dad have an artificial tree. (I decorate that for them)
3. When do you put up the tree?
The weekend before Christmas.
When we were kids Mum used to decorate the house when we were in bed - another job that Santa did!
4. When do you take the tree down?
Weekend after New Year - but it is always down by 12th night.
5. Do you like Eggnog?
Never had it.
White wine, Sherry - yes, bring it on!
6. Favourite gift received as a child?
My Dad made me a Dolls House when I was 3 1/2 ... I still have it - and it is strong enough to actual sit on (if you wanted to - LOL)
The teddy I had when I was 6 months old still sits on my bed at Mum and Dads (you can see my Birthday is in June)
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No - Don't like to see images of Jesus - although I am a Christian.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Everyone! I want to give my nearest and dearest what they really want!
9. Easiest person to buy for?
DJ - bag of carrots and a can of Guiness and he is happy
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
My Aunt gave me a skirt 2 years ago - mid-thigh, sheer black, with sparkes ... who does she think I am?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
12. Favourite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
My Dad's Birthday is rge end of November - as are 3 of my nephews, so as I start getting them I start Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
IMince Pies - my Mum won't let me eat them the rest of the year!! ... I'm 46 but she still bosses me around!
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree?
17. Favourite Christmas song?
Carol - Hark The Herald Angels Sing
Secular - Merry Christmas by Slade
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
Travel to Mum and Dad's ( as I always do at Weekends) then Boxing Day (26th) we go to my brothers 1/2 hour drive away.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
No - only Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Day - afetr luch ... we aren't allowed to open pressies until the table has been cleared etc ... by then it is time for the Queen's speach
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
People trying to out-spend each other
23. What I love most about Christmas?
The reason for the celebration
24. What I love least about Christmas?