1. Where's #1 on your top 8?
I Googled, and apparantly it's a MySpace question!
2. What is your favourite possession?
I own a few family heirlooms, such as my grandfather's medals from the war. I also own the necklace that he bought my grandmother and she wore it once ... on her wedding day. For both mum and my aunt it was their "something borrowed"
3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I still have my fencing foil!
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
No X ... no comment!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No - I go if I want answers ... and the quicker a diagnosis, the quicker the treatment.
What happened to #6?
7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Song? "Merry Christmas Everyone" by Slade.
Carol? The one I had at my baptism back in 75 is still my #1 - "Hark the Herald Angels sing"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea, and more tea. (Although I do drink a pint of tap water first of all)
9. Can you do a push up?
No, and never could. Even when I did Judo, I could do everything else, but never managed a push-up.
10. Is your bathroom clean?
11. What's your favourite piece of jewellery?
I have loads I love, although hate I can't wear any to work!
My special piece is a necklace that I have worn the 3 times I have been abridesmaid ... before that it has been worn 3 times. My mum and my aunt wore it as their "something borrowed" and it was my grandfather's wedding gift to my Grandmother ... she only ever wore it on their wedding day.
12. Do you take painkillers?
If in pain - yes. Why suffer?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
Depends on what I'm meant to be doing!!
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
What happened to question 15!!
I really should be practicing my clarinet, not playing on LJ!
How long since my last cuppa ... I must have another!
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought
Tea, yesterday at work.
Some postage stamps.
Petrol ... but there again, I always seem to be having to buy that!
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
Tea - strong, white, full-fat milk, no sugar.
Squash - either blackcurrant and apple, or mixed fruit.
19. Current worry?
When and where to start house-hunting.
21. Favourite place(s) to be?
Somewhere that I can "sight-see"
22. How did you bring in the New Year?
Mum, Dad, Jiffy and I watched the BBC and sang Auld Lang Signe ... then spoke to Tim & Claire and Nick on the phone.
23. Where would you like to go?
USA, again - to new areas, but also to see friends in RL.
24. Do you own slippers?
Yes - everyday ones, and posh ones!
25. What shirt are you wearing?
A navy t-shirt from Madeira.
26. Favourite colour(s)?
27. Are you gay?
Very happy, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28. Do you sing in the shower?
No - shower is a speed wash ... and I rarely sing unless in Church.
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
No fears at bed-time ... ever, as far as I know (must ask Mum later!)
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
Hated my sheets as a kid - nylon was the rage of the day, and as easy to wash, Mum used them!
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
The injury to my left hand 3 years ago ... I partly removed my middle finger, for those who don't know. It's all OK now, although weeker, and aches a lot. But it works and the scars are minimal - so I have a lot to be thankful for.
32. Who is your loudest friend?
Jiffy has a big bark, for a small dog!
34. Does someone have a crush on you?
35. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I once saw a meteor shower with a group of friends, and we were so busy enjoying the view, I never got to wish. Haven't seen one since!
36. What is your favourite candy?
Candy = Toffees, American Hard Gums, Pastells
Chocolate = Cadbury's Dairy Milk, or Peppermint Aero
37. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
No plnas - so no thoughts!
38. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
My Jesus I Love Thee
And Can It Be
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Reading - I didn't have to get up early this morning, so carried on reading till late!
40. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Yay - day of! Want to get lots done ... still thinking that though!