I'm at Mum & Dad's now till the end of the week - I'm hoping I'll hear that I have a shift as soon as possible .... as I am not earning money sitting playing on the computer ... but mainly because I want to get my training done, while I still remember the bits I've already done!!
Anyway I have been tagged by teragramm for the meme that's going around .... I am meant to tag 8 people - but I think most of my friends have already been tagged - so, consider yourself tagged if you haven't already been "got" by someone else!
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
2. Dad's study Bibles and books
3. My bedroom
4. A mug of tea
5. 3 clocks!
2. How do you style your hair?
Short - easy to cope with ... in other words, no styling needed.
3. What are you wearing now?
Jeans, black Star wars T-shirt, red jumper, fluffy slippers (and undies!)
4. What's your occupation?
Auxilliary Nirse (Squeeeee!!!)
5. What do you hear right now?
Friends ison my TV in my room (To try to cover the sound of the soap Mum & Dad are listening to in the other room!!)
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
McDonalds - a Big Mac Meal!!
8. What did you do today?
Went to Occupational Health for innoculations, went to Staff Bank Office to try to finalise my training, sorted out Mum's printer and Dad's Word settings.
9. Dog person or cat person?
Dog, they tend to often be more "family" orientated ... however I do love tigers!
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I love being called Deborah - although I could change my surname ;)
My name is Deborah Jacqueline W. - but my Grandmother wanted me to be Deborah Jacqueline Victoria W. which I think would be great!
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
New windscreen wipers.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
South Western States.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hard to say - depends on what happens between now and then!
14. Favourite book?
15. What are you doing this weekend?
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I murder clarinet & saxophone ... but wish I could play the piano.
17. How are you?
Other than one sore arm, great. How are you?
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Taking Mum to Physio for her back.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Hearing that James is coming to England ... keeping fingers crossed I will get to see him this year!