This meme is one of the memes that was written to do as individual postings, but like cal_turner who I snagged it from, I'm going to do the set in one post.
01. Favorite het pairing:
Buffy & Spike (BtVS) .... of course!
02. Favorite slash pairing:
I don't really see many slash pairings in the shows I watched. However I think Capt Jack and Ianto (Torchwood) were really working towards something good, until ...
03. Favorite femslash pairing:
Similar answer - however early Willow & Tara (BtVS) were great ... sadly there were a lot of problems during their final months, that never got resolved.
04. Favorite sibling relationship:
I'm enjoying watching Damon & Stafan Salvatore (Vampire Diaries) . Maybe having 2 brothers, I see a lot of Nick and Tim in their relationship.
05. Favorite friendship:
I enjoyed watching Father Jack and Erica supporting each other (V series 1) .... I hope I get to see how that works out in season 2.
06. Favorite parent-child relationship:
Buffy & Joyce Summers (BtVS) - they had quite a realistic relationship, didn't they?
07. Favorite rivals relationship:
Faith & Buffy (BtVS) - their early relationship was great - they were rivals, but were also friends ... then the rivalry took over, until, towards the end the friendship grew back again.
08. Favorite partners in crime relationship:
The first time we see Warren, Jonathon and Andrew they are fun (BtVS) ... sadly Warren's dark side soon takes over ... but in the clips of Andrew and Jonathon, glimpses of the nerdy fun can also be seen.
09. Favorite family unit (four or more people):
The Tracey family (Thunderbirds) - a father and 5 sons who design aircraft that can save the world from disasters.
10. Least favorite pairing:
Riley & Buffy (BtVS) - it was wrong on so many levels.
11. An OT3 or threesome:
Stefan/Elena/Damon (The Vampire Diaries) - I'm a Stefan-Elena fan, but watching the 3 of them together, or in pairs, or individually ... the combinations all seem to work.
12. Favorite Person and Animal Companion Relationship:
The Doctor and K9 (Dr Who)
13. Your first pairing:
Anne Shirley & Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables) ... that was the first pairing via books. The first via TV was Jane Eyre & Mr Rochester, whereas the first fandom pairing wish was Cayy & Avon (Blakes 7)
14. Your most recent pairing:
Tyler Evans & Lisa (V) ... they have some problems, as season 1 finishes, but hopefully they are able to work out those problems honestly.
15. Favorite non-canon pairing:
Damon & Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
16. Pairing with the best chemistry:
Buffy & Spike ... no contest!
17. Favorite canon pairing:
And again, has to be Spike & Buffy
18. Favorite group of friends (four or more people):
The Chosen Men (Sharpe) - as is often seen, war brings friendships to a new and deeper level.
19. Favorite band of villains:
Goa'uld System Lords (Stargate SG1) - some great villains ... on a scale of badness!
20. A pairing you like, but don't like what canon did/is doing with them:
Spike & Buffy - although I understand why BtVS went the way it did ... and fandom is great at filling the gaps.
21. A pairing you think gets too little attention:
Jenna & Alaric (Vampire Diaries) ... great pairing, that seems to often to on in the backgound.
22. A pairing that a lot of people ship, but you don’t:
Buffy & Angel (BtVS) ... that's just a scary thought for the long term fandom! Either that or Gwen & Capt Jack (Torchwood)
23. An unpopular pairing that you like:
Caroline & Stefan (Vampire Diaries) - non canon, but I can see it happening!
24. A pairing you think is actually together behind-the-scenes, but it's not confirmed in canon:
Cally & Avon (Blakes 7) ... nothing was ever said in the show ... but some of the one liners, makes you know what actually is happening!
25. Favorite childhood pairing:
For me - 6 Million Dollar Man & The bionic Woman
26. Pairing you think is the most adorable:
Richard Sharpe & Teresa (Sharpe) - comrades with sad backgrounds who found strength, and love in each other.
27. A pairing people would be surprised you like:
I think most of you know the pairings I like - but maybe Giles & Joyce (BtVS) would be a more unusual choice?
28. Your favorite of all the relationships you've posted so far:
Will anyone be surprised to hear it's Buffy/Spike?
29. Free choice:
There are a few pairings that I love, but haven't had a mention .... Jack & Sam (Stargate) and Capt Janeway & Chakotey (Voyager) are great couples that were seperated by convention.