1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Didn't make any - but have already planned one for next year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A cousin of my Mum's ... plus a friend.
5. What countries did you visit?
This year I stayed in England.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A paid job ... mayabe that "someone special"
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There are 2 this year -
6th February 2010 - First hug from James (the next being the following day) ... and meeting luckster25 and strikske
20th April 2010 - My last day as a registered osteopath.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making the decision to give up work - in some ways a negative step - yet in doing it, I stopped 2 years of drifting.
And, I started the computer graphics.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I didn't focus as much on my writing as I had hoped.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Pretty good year - only minor injuries this year!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I love the skirt that I bought to wear in London, in February.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Mum & Dad's - I may be sad to see them getting older but they were so supportive of me going unemployed - which is so weird for them to even contemplate, because of their age and upbringing.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Some of the students who de-faced London memorials, especially The Cenotaph - I agree we should be able to protest and have rallies - but why at the emotional expense of historic memorials?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
James - my trip to London!!! Sorry, but it's true!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
London City - I love that song, and James sang it at both his London gigs, this february.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: Happier or sadder? Thinner or fatter? Richer or poorer?
Sadder, fatter and poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Taken more time to visit friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With Mum, Dad, Tim, Claire & Jiffy - at Mum & Dad's ... as I have for the last 20 years.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
23. How many one-night stands?
Do dreams count?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I mdon't hate people.
26. What was the best book you read?
Changes - Jim Butcher
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The re-vamped Ghost of the Robot!
28. What did you want and get?
An e-reader/kindle ... well, I haven't got it yet, but that is what Tim & Claire have bought me for Christmas.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Haven't seen any new ones this year.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 49 - went with Mum, Dad & Jiffy for a walk along the front at Teinmouth
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A holiday somewhere.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Depends on what I'm doing - where I'm going
34. What kept you sane?
Faith, family and friends - LJ & RL
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
James! However, Ian Somerhalder, is pretty cute!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
To end up with a Coalition goverment this year.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I met a couple of people, as I said, in Londodn - and strikske has really helped me with my icon making - as we are both working on similar challenges.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
"Go for it"
Even if it seems mad, give it a go - if you don't then you will regret it.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
... Can't think - any ideas, anyone?