I've got Mum, Dad & Trouble arriving soon for the weekend - we are doing a "Last Night of the Proms" on saturday - so they are going to that ... and hopefully, spend a couple of days relaxing - being cooked for (poor them) ... and doing a few trips around locally.
Jiffy, I have no doubt, in his spare time, take up residense in my bedroom window, making sure the other residents behave.
While waiting for them to come, I'm meme-ing ... half of a meme I snagged from lupina78 ... she's been busy at work, but still managed to find a couple fo great memes to do ... so -
1) What song(s) are you currently addicted to?
Anything James Marsters!
Actually I posted the song "Night & Day" yesterday ... and have been humming that off and on since.
2) What was the last movie you saw?
At the cinema - "Dragonball" ... on TV ... "It Started in Naples" (Cary Grant & Sophia Loren) with Mum & Dad on Saturday night.
3) What's the last TV show you watched?
On DVD, an episode of "Stargate". On TV, an episode of "Star Trek, Voyager" ... both last night.
4) What are you doing right now?
Typing this! As I said, while waiting for the invasion of family.
5) What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
"BtVS" ... still. ... Still a Spuffy fan, and, no, I haven't read the comics!
6) What's one thing you miss about being a kid?
Being silly, in public, and not having people look at you strange. Increase that to teens - and being able to be a fan and sque without people thinking you have totally lost the plot.
7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Single bed - so as there's only me, somewhere in the middle!
8) What was the last thing you bought?
A few groceries this morning.
9) What's your favourite thing you've bought recently?
I bought a Spike model, and my Stargate DVDs which I love with money from Tim & Claire.
10) If you could speak any language (including that of animals, plants, rainbows, whatever floats your boat), what would it be?
Anything at all - I feel guilty - especially when I have French and German speaking friends ... yet all I can manage is English ... and not great English at that!
11) What do you do when you're in a bad mood?
Go somewhere quiet and pray.
12) What was the last meal you ate?
Breakfast - kiddy-cereal, and tea ... and tea.
13) Current OTP?
Still Spike & Buffy!
Although I am interested to know how season 2 of Vampire Diaries pan out ... who will Elena end up with?
14) Five things you can't live without.
Faith, family, friends, Jiffy, James
..... Whether that is the correct order, I'm not saying - LOL
15) Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 45. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?
I know. That isn't a word.
(Yes - you got 2 sentances as it's short!) It is from "Changes" by Jim Butcher, that I'm re-reading.
16) What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
"God loves you" ... there are lots of people who I want to hear those words .... but, one in particular -
"You are a very special person, who should believe in themselves more."
17) What are you looking forward to?
Getting a job, and getting my life back on track.
18) What is playing out of your speakers, right now?
Nothing. When I'm LJing, I tend to be quiet!
19) Ask me a question in a comment and I shall reply...
Go ahead ... ask ...