1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face ... I actually have a problem with getting my face wet when I bath, or shower ... comes of being oushed in a pool, so I get it over and done with first.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don't have a hoodie... I wear fleeces and sweatshirts.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Never "kissed" someone!
Although kiss Mum and Dad each weekend when I come and go ... and Jiffy, (DJ & Jaykub) and Kai get kisses.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Sort of! I am colourblind, so have to try to remember/work out what goes with what. However when I see James, yes, that outfit is planned!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Warm - just come back from taking Kai for a walk, and it's very sultry here.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
Nothing in this room - but I have a border with red fleur-de-lis on my hall wall.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Wow, don't usually remember my dreams but last nights was a weird one - I have already posted it here if you are brave enough to read it!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
A cold drink - in fact I'm going to get some water before I type any more! ... Right, I'm back.
10. Do you floss?
No, I can't! My teeth are too overcrowded even a dentist can't do it.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The smell of my Dad's mum's house - she had it every day.
12. Are you emotional?
Yes - I have recently realised how much!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I used to hate it - but love it, it's is a wash-and-go style ... so easy as I don't "do" make-up etc.
16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time - although I know it takes a special person to like me back!.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Depends what's on the menu.
18. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the pc, Kai snoring.
19. Are your parents strict?
Very - still are even though I'm 49.
20. Would you go sky diving?
No - I actually have no fear of the actually landing - but I hate snall planes, so you wouldn't get me in one, and then to ask me to get out for no good reason ... !!!!!!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
MMmm - James!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. Do you rent movies often?
No - I'm too mean!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
About 23 (I think) ... when I was a teen we toured Europe a bit in hols, and have been to assorted places since.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, came back from seeing James on a train in Feb ... when I was at college I commuted for 4 years by train.
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes - don't use it much.
30. Do you use chap stick?
Very rarely - as I said, I don't do make-up ... I'm trying to be better.
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
No one - Kai goes home later.
34. Are you too forgiving?
I'd like to think so.
35. Ever been in love?
Yes - just not reciprocated.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
No idea - probably shopping, as they get back from Spain today and collect Kai, so I would imagine food needs to be bought etc
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
A few mornings ago.
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Ready?" - to Kai for his walk ... silly question, btw!
40. Favorite time of the year?
They are all great in their own way.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No - read and liked the Spuffy fan-fic of the same name, does that count?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes ... come on, did I have to answer!
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Don't think so.
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Like a Waterfall ... honest, I don't buy CDs ... Mum and Dad always get me a couple for birthday/Christmas ... and I have so many I don't listen to.
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No - it's part of my internet package.
52. Do you like your life right now?
It's so much better than over the last couple of years - so yes. Just wish I had work.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
I'd like to think so.
55. Do you have good vision?
No - As I said I'm colourblind, I started wearing glasses at 9, reading glasses at 42 ... and have permenant double vision as the side effect of an op to reapir my torn retina 20 years ago. However I was blind in one eye for 24hours at that time - and so, yes, my eye-sight is great!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
There are a few people I do dislike - but I hope I doon't actually hate anyone.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day to Mum during the week!!!!
58. The last person you held hands with?
James - true !!! Actually, one of my photo ops in Feb, James is holding my hands. Otherwise -My parents when I was a kid!
59. What are you wearing?
Dark brown cut-offs, orange t-shirt, undies and flip-flops
60. What is your favourite animal?
Horse ... or dog ... or giraffe ... or tiger.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
LOL - yes, you guessed it ... in London ... with James
62. Can you hula hoop?
No, I must learn. Now I no longer ride, I need exercise.
63. Do you have a job?
Actively looking ... but ...
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Dog food on Monday - Kai had been over-fed over the weekend, so he was out ... so had to buy it on my way to orchestra practice
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?