I am trying to get on with the couple of fics I should be - one is the sequal to "Helping the Helpless", which really needs a lot of answers ... and the other is a Spike~Joyce friendship one I started, and want to get finished.
Anyway, rather than doing either of them, I decided to really test my brain by doing this meme that I snagged from coalitiongirl
1) List 10 characters - (This is my list)
2) Write a fic of fifteen words or less for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.
The prompts - and the "answers" are below the cut:-
1. First times 1, 9 – Buffy, Dawn
"Why a vampire, Dawn? You didn't have to copy me and Angel."
2. Angst 7 - Tara
"You need to work through the bad times, not do a spell to forget, Willow"
3. AU 1, 8 - Buffy, Joyce
"Being a slayer is hard, I hope you haven't inherited the gene from me, Buffy"
4. Threesome 3, 6, 9 - Spike, Anya, Dawn
"When things go wrong, us non-humans must stick together."
5. Hurt/Comfort 5, 10 - Willow, Xander
"I wonder if our parents will ever notice we have both left home?"
6. Crack 1 - Buffy
"I'm going to embrace all the horrors that I find for the rest of my life".
7. Horror 10 - Xander
As Ms French walked towards them, he realised it's bad being a virgin.
8. Baby fic 5, 9 - Dawn, Willow
"It's your turn to change the diaper, Willow. After all, you offered to babysit."
9. Dark 2, 8 - Oz, Joyce
"I'll walk you home from the gallery, tonight." An offer Joyce wished she had ignored.
10. Romance 4, 8 - Giles, Joyce
"Do we really need candy to have a fun night?".
11. Death 2, 3 - Oz, Spike
"Why Jenny?" Little did the wolf know, but a vampire agreed.
Wow - I managed to do it ... sort of!!! Not 100% happy with some of the results, but will admit to being happy that I did the full set.