1. What is your middle name?
Jacqueline ... Yes, the J from DJ's name!
2. What color is your mailbox?
Well the flap on my letter box is white.
3. Are you available?
Yes, in reality .... but Jiffy thinks I'm taken!
4. Have you ever hit a deer?
No - but came close a couple of years ago!
5. Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
From here yes - Cornwall is divided from the rest of England by river (except for about 2 feet) ... so will have to cross that to get back to Bude tomorrow.
6. Are you taller than your mom?
7. What curse do you say the most when you're pissed?
I don't curse ... True!
8. Are you God?
No - There is only one and He is in Heaven.
9. What do you do to get over a broken heart?
I have never been in a relationship, so have never had my heart broken. Disappointment - I learn to accept ... and sort of getting to believe that is my lot in life!!!!!
10. Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
Always love green ink, when I can get it!
11. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back has not been "happy" since I gave up riding ... so pain + a numb right leg. I don't complain as most people would have been killed by the accident, so I'm happy to be alive!
The finger joint I removed is aching all the time now - so it's strapped ... btu I don't complain about that, as thefinger is there and looks OK.
12. Do you often cry during a movie?
Sometimes - and get Mum looking at me weirdly!
13. Last text message you received?
Tim - with a joke about the election!
14. Who sent it?
My baby brother Tim.
15. Do you hate your life?
16. Do you get mad easily?
Yes - but simmer down even quicker.
17. Do you drink?
If I can!
18. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lack of manners and common courtesy.
19. Are you cold?
20. Do any of your friends have kids?
Toni - has 2 girls, 3 step-kids and 1 granchild and 6 step-grandchildren ... But she is the only one of my close friends with kids.
21. Who should pay on the first date?
I would say who ever asked the other person out. Blind date, I would expect to go Dutch, but if the man didn't insist on paying, there would not be a second date...
I've left Dawn's answer in here - as I hadn't really thought about it, not having been there ... but think it's a great answer.
22. How many years older than you are you willing to date?
I'm getting older, so wouldn't want anyone too much older! Would love a few years either way.
23. Do you have any friends?
When I met Toni we just clicked - and have gone through some really testing times ... and are still amazing friends.
Have other more casual friends ... but only a couple.
24. Do you have any mean friends?
I am not someone who "suffers fools" ... so, no, that's why I only have a few friends.
25. What is the ugliest color in your opinion?
26. Have you ever dated someone who all your friends couldn't stand?
27. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?
No - but a tutor at college did that at Beachy Head!
28. Have you ever contemplated suicide?
29. Do you scratch your ears?
30. Who was the last person to hug you?
Mum or Dad.
31. What brand are the pants/jeans you're wearing right now?
Marks & Spencer
32. How tall are you?
33. What is the closest green object?
The chair in my bedroom (which is the next room to where I am, in the hall)
34. What is on your feet?
Sox and slippers (I said I was cold)
35. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents have named you?
Nicholasm ... yes, that's what they decided and hadn't changed 4 1/2 years later.
36. If you could go back to any time period when would it be?
37. Do you want to have kids?
38. What is your favourite colour?
39. Who is the friend you have that you would never have?
If I hadn't discovered BTVS fandom and reading and writing fanfic, I would never had met many of my online friends.
Again I shall stick with Dawn's answer!
40. Who do you hate the most right now?
There is one person who did upset me recently ... but I'm not naming names!
41. What's your mother's middle name?
42. What kind of car do you want?
43. What is your favourite video game?
I don't have the co-ordination for the few i have tried.
44. Do you like your dad?
45. Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Buffy, Star Trek Voyager, Blakes 7, Champions, Moonlight, Torchwood, M*A*S*H*, some Dr Who and some Farscape
46. Are you wearing make up?
Only ever wear nail varnish
47. Do you have a tattoo?
48. Have you ever broken a pinata?
49. What time is it right now?
50. Do you know how to draw?
My art teacher is probably still recovering!
51. Who loves orange soda?
I always see it at the shops and have never met anyone who likes it.
52. Who is your hero?
Mum or Dad
53. Who did you last IM?
Very rare - poss my nephew Andrew on that dreaded FaceBook.
54. Do you work a lot of hours?
No - but I don't sit and snooze ... there's always something to fill my minutes.
55. Where were you 24 hours ago?
Same place as now!.
56. Who was the last person that called you?
57. Is there anything you regret?
A few things over the years where, now, I wish I had stood up for myself against Mum, now it's too late to change!
58. Do you know where your family name originated from?
Yes, it comes from borderlands of England and Scotland and is to do with care and breeding of sheep.
59. Animal that creeps you out?
6 & 8 legged ones!!!!