Wow another week starting - and in a few days it will be April, and my last month as an osteopath. No news on the work front, but am really looking, and have filled in forms, applied etc ... Just waiting for the right "door to open". However I am still really positve about things, so that's good, as I wondered if by now I would be beginning to panic!
So, before getting on with shopping for both groceries and a friends birthday pressie, I have spammed you with some memes, and this final one I snagged from petzipellepingo last week -
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The BBC licence fee - yes, they have some great shows, but it still seems an expense when I watch so little TV ... although I do love Dr Who, Torchwood and Being Human, so I suppose I shouldn't complain.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
LOL - Never had one!!
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Watching Caprica, again!
4. How many colleges did you attend?
One - The British School of Osteopathy.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's cold and grey so I chose a bright green rugby shirt ... warm and cheery!
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Petrol prices - wow, we have about the most expensive in the worl ... and most of that is tax, as well!
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I have a clock radio, that comes on with the news, so it's a case of waiting to see what piece of music is first ... today my Monday started with - "Birthday" by the Beatles - It's always good to start the day with a great song.
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I must get to the post office tomorrow to post a couple of birthday pressies ... in other words I need to also go shopping - LOL
9. Do you miss being a child?
Yes and no. Most people who know me say I either haven't grown up ... or am in my second childhood! So, does that still count as being a child?
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
None really - there are some I find frustrating ... like cleaning windows here, as I know by the time I'm finished the salty air will be back on them, and they will look dirty again.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Most of the time I get up early ... but a chance of a lay-in once a week I would take - listen to the radio, read.
12. Have you found real love yet?
In my dreams ... of course!
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Much prefer Cheddar Cheese.
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I don't shop at Wal-Mart. But at the Co-Op, it is milk - I only have a smallish fridge,a nd drink loads of milk ... as a drink, on cereal and in tea.
15. Beach or lake?
I just love water - but prefer it to be moving, so a west facing sea.
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
18.What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
LOL - Do I have to write James Marsters name here?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
A minor knock-on-knock, and a minor bump when the car in front of me decided to stop !
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
I have a section of "Falling Down".
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Just bathrooms - wonder what other answers there can be?
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Anywhere - it is one of the States I would love to visit.
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Well, as you know I am looking for a new carreer - but how about if both happened?
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go to person?
God - true! Toni is great, but even she doesn't get the deep dark pain - although that's my fault, not hers.
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Yes - you can't run away from yourself, however much you try. I am changing my life around, but am feeling positive about it all.
28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Top Cat, Whacky Races, Tom & Jerry.
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
Very little - I try to now be more positive ... on the theory that if "they" don't want to know me, then "they" are the ones that are missing out!
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No, and no again ... I was bullied!
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Yes! I am a kid at heart.
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
Yes, and as I'm a hoarder, I still have it ... one with red hair.
33. Did you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Don't know, as I wasn't part of the scene in any way at all.
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
As a kid I was quiet ... but messy and accident prone. My favourite hobby, at 8 - 9, were paint fights, which I was good at - so, no, I have heard tales of how filthy my clothes were!
But, I was also boring, conscientious, loved home and family ... in other words (other than the piant fights) I dn't supposed I have really changed. So, probably if I'd had kids I could think of worse people they could make friends with!