I am planning on a busy day - and don't have time to see DJ ... but have time to MEME ... Just don't tell the boy that! Yes, before I get going on the rest of my day, I've snagged a MEME from dawnofme ... none for ages, then 2 in 2 days!!
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
There has only been one immaculate conception!
(Ironically I actually am seeing the specialist this afternoon!!)
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes. - which is why I have only a few people I look on as a friend!
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes. No questions at all.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
No. I hve 5p in my purse - in pennies!
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Toni is natural at first aid, and anti-squeamish ... but would work for the good of the patient, not by the rules!!
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
8. Hugs or Kisses?
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
10. What car would you like to own?
A red sports car! I came close as my last one was a red coupe
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
A year ago to Rhodes - off to Corfu in a month.
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Reminding me that my Tim and Claire are having my house for the weekend - clkeaning is one of my today jobs!
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Eyes., after that smile.
14. Were you named after anyone
Yes. Deborah, in the Bible - the only female Judge.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Sort out my future..
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Mum and Dad..
17. How many kids do you want to have?
Never wanted kids - would be OK about being a step-mum, thpough!
18. Would you make a good parent?
I think I would be too strict in todays world..
19. Where did you put your pyjamas this morning?
PJs ... what are they!! Don't wear anything!
Actually at Mum and Dad's, they are under the pillow.
20. What’s your favourite month?
Each are great!
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
I really shold be getting on with that list of jobs!
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
With knowing me now, I would try to be more positive against the bullies at school - that is where a lot of my heartache springs from.
23. Where were you born?
Essex - and you have to be English to know the significance of being an Essex girl ... just say, bling, bars, soldiers ... !!!
24. What are you wearing right now?
Dressing gown ... that's it!
25. Righty or Lefty?
I write right, work left, fenced both!
26. Best place to eat?
27. Favorite food?
Sausage and chips.
28. Favorite pet?
Jiffy! (DJ isn't actually a pet!)
29. Who do you miss the most about being at school?
Mmmm - my brain is obviously scrambled, can't sort out the question!
30. Have you taken recreational drugs?
Never., ever - never even smoked!
31. Have you had an argument with a colleague recently?
No - being self-employed that's a bit hard anyway!
32. Ever had a bar fight?
No - don't go to bars - no one to go with.
33. Who knows you the best?
Probably Toni, maybe Mum, Tim, Dad, Claire.
34. Favourite type of shoes?
Whatever is comfy!
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Contact lenses - and now glasses to read!.
36. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A patient, just booked in for an appointment.
37. Been to Mexico?
No - maybe one day.
38. Did you buy something today?
39. What’s on your mouse pad?
Tiger cubs in front of the moon.
40. What are you listening to right now?
The computer fan
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Never had one.
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me! Kai, here when he was staying - Jiffy at Mum and Dads.
44. Last person to see you cry?
45. Who made you cry?
Last time - reading something in The Bible a couple of mornings ago.
46. What was the last movie you watched?
Summer Stock - Gene Kelly & Judy Garland.
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Mowing the lawn, Church, visiting Mum and Dads neighbours - Eric (if you remember) ... other than that, see what the weather bring.
48. Who do you think will repost this?
A few people. probably lupina78 and jaded_jamie