No, don't worry BtVS fans it's not "THE" First that we all worry about here, but a MEME that jaded_jamie absolutely forced me to do ..... well he suggested ... well, I was going to do it anyway!!!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I've never been to a Prom ... after three - 1,2,3 Awwww
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
When I was 3, and Mervyn was 4,we were going to marry - sadly he married someone else ... but even sadder (his Mum is still in touch with my Mum), he died of cancer about 10 years ago.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
My Dad used to make Orange Wine - truly yummy, and even more alcoholic! I was given a glass the Christmas I was 12.
4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a Christmas Postman ... for a week!
5. What was your FIRST car?
The first one I owned - a Peugeot 205, blue in colour, and 6 months old when I bought it.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Haven't had a text today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you talked to this morning?
Dad - I was there last night, and he checked I was awake, by letting Jiffy come in to say "hello"
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Ffoulkes - who was in her 70s (did she teach your family btw, Jamie?)
9. Where did you go on your FIRST air plane ride?
When I was 17 we went to Guersey for a weeks holiday - flew from Southend.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Stephanie - when I was 3 ... but we left the are when I was 5 ... we have met once since, at 21, and hit it off aain - but never kept in touch.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
When I was at college, stayed at friends flats if it was a mid-week party at end of term. If Friday, had to get home, as I had a job on Saturdays.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Uncle John's 2nd wedding, when I was 6.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Got sqaushed by Jiffy.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
May 2007 - James Marsters.
16. FIRST tattoo?
17. FIRST piercing?
Onle ever had my ears done - in Guersey.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
France - at 16.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
At the cinema - "The Jungle Book"
20. When was your FIRST detention?
LOL - and true ... NEVER had one
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Perry - our spaniel when I was in my 20s!!!!!
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
Peace - not just World Peace, but more that the special people in my life (including you) would be aware of peace and contentment.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
How to be organised!
25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
LOL - Still single - never been asked - never had a date!!
26. What was the first sport that you were involved in?
27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
When? Took when? Too vague, sorry. - So agree with that answer Jamie, I left it in!!
28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Hard to say - depends who has the time - but it would be fun to read, and as ever I love remembering things in my life.