According to the rules, I'm not allowed to refuse to tag eight people. However I think most people on my f-list have already done it ... so if you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged
1. Who sleeps in bed next to you?
2. If you could star in any TV show, what would it be?
I don't think I could cope, as I don't even like doing solo sections on the clarinet, within orchestra ... and that's only in front of a few people.
However, if the co-star were a certain American actor, it wouldn't take much for me to change my mind!
3. What are you reading right now?
Just finished #11 of the Harry Dresdon (last night), so have yet to get a new book.
Even without judging I'm always reading some Spuffy ... but like to have a book on the go as well.
4. What's your occupation?
Osteopath - But as most of you know, I am thinking about a change ... wish I could decide what/how/when ... international jet setter is still my preference!
5. What do you hate right now?
I hate the fact that I am so good at precrastinating!!
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Come on, do I have to type James name? Is there anyone who didn't know??
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
BtVS - and Spuffy fan-fic.
Dr Who - Torchwood ... but just the TV series really.
8. What are you listening to right now?
The fan on the pc, and my keys clikcking as I type.
9. What food could you eat every day for weeks and not get sick of?
Chips - English chips, with salt and vinegar ... preferably made ata Chip Shop.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LiveJournal, Orange mail, CDS, BSV, Elisian Fields
11. What are you going to do next year?
Don't know - but so long as life is going forward, and not just drifting, I don't mind.
12. What colour is your kitchen table(cloth)?
Don't use one - but when Mum and Dad visit, it's always a white cloth - some plain, some with a slight pattern on the edge.
13. Does the weather affect your mood?
If it's too humid I get short-tempered.
14. What is your favourite type of cheese?
Basic Cheddar cheese.
15. Do you want to learn another language?
I learnt French for 7 years and failed my O level - I don't think languages and I go together!
However if I am in a foreign country I do try to learn "please" and "thank you" in that language - just to be polite.
16. 5 things you can't live without.
My Four-leeged people.
17. If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
And some of my f-list I have yet to meet - and would love to - You know who you are ... hugs you tight.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I pray for you happiness every day.
19. What are you looking forward to?
James visit in February - hope he does his event on a day I can get there!
20. What did you dream last night?
LOL - I was getting the Albert Hall ready for a week long concert event - trying to explain to people that the tickets were all sold out ... Honest! And, guess who the star was - yes, James .... Where that thought came from, I haven't a clue!