I am really filling up your friend's page today - sorry!!
I haven't done a MEME in what seems ages, so have snagged this one from kudagirl ... although have also seen it at jaded_jamie ... so, blame them both!!!
So, now you can read my answers - then snag and fill out your own answers ... and re-post. Great way to get to know your friends better.
1. How has LJ changed your life?
It has brought me some really great friends.
But, it has also caused me to waste time that I should have been ironing, etc!
I have learnt to talk about things that are personal to me ... and although there are some things that I may never even get round to admitting even to myself, it has made me more open.
But, mostly, it is the amazing friends that I now have, that I can't thank LJ enough for.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Go to the loo!!
Read some Spuffy.
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
When I was a teen Dad always told me it would be romantic to elope - his idea to save money!!
Hard to imagine getting married - but I would want it to be in Church, simple, and easy, with family and special friends there.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
I do like central London .... as i do the couple of days I spent in Washington DC.
I suppose I love the history of both - and London has the pagentry as well.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Those I love, I love for life - easy to make that committment ... If I say I love, then I do.
For someone to love me - that would bring mee the greatest joy. It amazes me when friends say nice things ... so, yes, to be loved would be the greater blessing.
7. Do you trust easily?
Sometimes too easily!
8. What doesn't exist yet in this world that you think should?
Tolerance - other peoples views are as important as each other.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
10. Which would be easier to live without for a month: chocolate or the internet?
Chocolate - No internet means no LJ, no James news!!
11. Is being tagged fun?
Depends on what and why.
12. How do you see yourself?
As a loner.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My parents, my brothers and families, my friends.
14. What kind of person do you think the person is who you took this meme from?
She is a really great friend, who is very supportive - one of my f-list I would genuinely love to meet.
15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
As I said to Kuda when I read this - I am single and poor, can't I go for married and rich??
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
None, and am getting too old now (LOL) ... although if I could cope with step-kids.
17. What question do you want to know the answer to?
How did Noah feed all the aninals in the Ark? (And, the mucking out ...?)
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The guy who thought of my wants and needs, or the one who I had the most in common with.
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
No - the idea would tempt me, but as I have never done that, I would want, if ever it happened, for it to be with someone special.
20. What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
My parents wanted Bible names for us - I would have been Nicholas (as my brother is called)
So - now, go do this for me to read!!