Having not done a MEME in ages, I have had 2 today - the first being a fandom one, and this one being one of those "Get to know you" ones that I have snagged from lupina78 - she has some great MEMEs, she really does.
Like her, I'm not tagging anyone, as there are a couple I know who will do it, and others if they have time ... the rest wont ... I know which is which!!
GETTING TO KNOW YOU MEME :-
1. What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you?
As I'm accident prone it is often hard to think of that, but 18months ago, walking away from having my autograph signed, I first forgot the photo and had to go back ... then, I forgot I was on a stage, missed the steps ... but landed on my feet. James-fog!!!
My dread was that he would see it happen - I'm used to making a fool of myself in front of others!
2. What is one guilty pleasure that you indulge in?
I think I agree with Andy - LiveJournal ... I spend far too much time here!
That and Spuffy - I do read NC-17 as well (!!!!!)
3. What was your favorite show as a child?
Has o be Thunderbirds - which I still love ... and Dr Who ... which I still love as it developes!
4. How much time a day do you spend on Facebook?
I never go onto FaceBook - it is only there to keep in touch with a friends child!
5. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
5 - Scott, from Thiunderbirds! Never really been in love in RL.
6. Do you collect anything?
Junk! I am a hoarder - nothing gets thrown - so I have things dating back to the late 19th Century, as that is when my Grandparents were born.
I do love giraffes, and tigers ... and have loads of giraffes though.
7. What is your favorite song?
London City - James Marsters
8. Have you ever written a sappy love poem?
No one to write it to!
Have written Spike-Buffy ... but not poetry!
9. How different is your adult life from what you imagined it to be at 16?
At 16 I imagined I would be married with kids and working part-time at something ... probably still in London! The only thing the same is the working part-time, but that is due to the business, not my choice!
So, everything is different!
10. If you could stay any age for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I loved being 19 - I was at college, escaped bullying, finding friends, having a bit of my own life - but still allowed to be mad as I was a teen!