I'm doing a 65 question meme I snagged from jaded_jamie
Yes, the sad thing is, I love strong tea, so I will have time!!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
Don't wear hoodies - wear a lot of sweat shirts and I have an orange one which I love for riding, and a black one with a picture on for evenings ... They are my 2 favourite at the moment.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Gave DJ a kiss this morning ... on the end of his nose! However -
Never "kissed" anyone! Only the family ... and friends (on the cheek).
4. Do you plan outfits?
I've decided what I'm wearing on Saturday - does that count?
Sort of - not unduly worried most of the time. Things have to be sorted as I buy them (Thanks Mum or Toni) as I'm colour blind.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Ok - a bit better than I did yesterday. The "low" is still around, but James-high is truly kicking in!
6. What's the closest thing to you that is red?
7. What was the last dream you remember having?
Don't usually remember them - However a few months ago, I was dreaming that James had just invited me to visit LA ... when the alarm went off. Grrrargh - one wrong timing there!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet, but the patient I am seeing later is someone I have not met before.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
No - my teeth are over-crowded ... even the dentist doesn't do it!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage
Vinegar - I add it to cabbage when I eat it!
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I used to hate it - it has been the same style since I was a teen ... boring! But it is great to be short and curly - low maintanance, and even looks good as I remove my riding hat!
16. Do you like yourself?
Yes! Something I learnt as I have got older.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Well, I love meeting people, but not great at formal meals .... so if it is one-on-one ... yes.
18. What are you listening to right now?
The fan on the pc.
19. Were your parents strict?
Yes - but that is due to their (my) faith. We stick to very strict "rules" ... which means some hard choices (that's why I'm not going to 100 Club, much as I would love to ... they would hate the idea I even let the thought cross my mind!)
20. Would you go sky diving?
No way - you wouldn't (easily) get me in a small plane in the first place!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
If I have to!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
I'm too mean to pay out the money!
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
I have diamonds in one of my rings, and in my earings, today.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Lots - all of West Europe (except Scandinavia) ... Turkey, Africa for day trips (!) ... and USA, and Canada.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Not for years - I commuted every day for 4 years when at college - 1979- 1983
28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown. .... That does mean chocolate Easter eggs, doesn't it?
29.Do you have a mobile phone?
Yes - a basic one only.
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
No - a fencing foil, yes!
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes - I was taught by a Chinese friend at college - and always eat Chinese that way.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My 2 friends I used to fence with - Sharon (whose Mum died last month) and Chris ... We are having a video evening.
34. Are you too forgiving?
I would like to say "Yes" - it is something we are expected to do!
35. Ever been in love?
You all know my answer!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
IToni and I are going riding - she also is going to visit her husbands friend in hospital.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
Yesterday morning ... see, I told you!
39. What was the last question you asked
Can I have some stamps? Well, I was in the supermarket on my way home this morning.
40. Favourite time of the year?
They are all great in their way!
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Possibly, occasionally - I don't think too bad.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes - with my nickname, what other answer would you expect!
45. Favourite colour?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
DJ, this morning!
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought
James Marsters - Like a Waterfall
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I would forgive them, but they would have to be open and genuine immediately.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No - I don't use the phone much.
52. Do you like your life right now?
See yesterdays post - LOL Life is not great in one part - the rest is lovely - and looking foreward to this weekend!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
If tired I think I could fall asleep standing up. So, yes. But, I don't actually fall asleep when watching, normally.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
No - short sighted, colourblind ... and slight double vision due to old surgery for a torn retina!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't know that I actually hate anyone. There are a few I don't like, and the rest I don't think about!
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not too much, if I can help it. Speak to Mum every weekday though.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Mum and Dad would have held my hand when I was a kid, I suppose.
59. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and crop trousers.
60.What is your favourite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
What, my icon?
I took the pic of James at a gig in Cardiff - Kazz_Cee made the icon.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Haven't tried (yet)
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Shopping (and stamps!)
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?