I had seen this MEME around when I had managed to sneak some computer time over the weeken at Mum and Dad's .... and then found out that I had been tagged by tamakin ... so, thanks, sweetie, I have the perfect excuse to now do it!
I'm not tagging anyone, as I think I have seen most of you have done it ... but if you haven't, then, consider yourself tagged!
The 20 Questions Meme Of Doom
1. What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
Went to Church ... dad was preaching, and he was good. Spoke on God speaking to Abram.
2. What are you wearing right now?
Green jumper, multi-coloured skirt ... and undies!
3. List 6 of your favourite songs right now:
That is hard - I love a lot of songs, depending on my mood ... and have been good to only list James once, as I dare say he could make up all 6 a lot of the time!
James Marsters - (hard to chose), but I still think it will be London City
Roy Orbiston - Only the lonely
Elvis Presley - Can't help falling in love
The Beatles - Can't buy me love
Everley Brothers - Bye bye love.
Shirelles - will you love me tomorrow
I also love a lot of composers such as Cole Porter ... so a hard list, but at preset I seem to be in the 60s!
5. Weirdest habit?
Most of you already know that - I'm a head-banger, when stressed.
6. What was the last present you received?
Mum bought me a skirt on Saturday - which I shall probably wear this Friday!
7. What couldn't you live without?
My family, Misty & DJ, my faith, you lot, (James!)
8. What time did you go to sleep last night?
9. What was the last movie you saw?
Dragonball - Yay!
10. What did you last watch on TV?
Singing in the Rain - with Mum and Dad last night (on DVD ... so does that count?) Beore that, it would be BBC news on Friday eve.
11. What are you going to do tomorrow?
Work, orchestra (in the evening)
12. When is your birthday?
13. Do you have a middle name?
14. Which websites do you usually visit online?
LiveJournal, Mail, CDS,
15. What are your favourite shops?
I only shop when I have to!
16. Do you like cake?
Most ... but not fruit cake.
17. What was the last book you read?
I read some of The Bible every day .... and spuffy fan-fic ... as to another book - I'm re-reading the Dresdon Files at present.
18. What can you hear right now?
For a change I have a CD on - Elvis singing Gospel songs ... i want to put it on my mp3.
19. Why did you do this meme?
I got tagged! But, in all honesty ... I love MEMEs