OK - You have been warned - This is that humungous MEME going around, and I promised jaded_jamie that I will fill it in - so here it is ...
01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink? No ... in fact I can I never go to pubs!
02. Swam with wild dolphins? No
03. Climbed a mountain? No .... well, I have been up Mt Evans in Colorado - but you drive to near the top ... same with Vesuvius in Italy.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive? No
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid? No, but would love to.
06. Held a tarantula? You are asking an arachnaphobe that - I can't even think of them!
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone? No ... mabe one day ... as I get older it would have to be candle lit!!
08. Said "I love you" and meant it? To family - yes.
09. Hugged a tree? No.
10. Done a striptease? No!
11. Bungee jumped? No, way! I hate heights anyway!
12. Visited Paris? Been twice - fell down the steps of the Sacre Coeur last time - LOL
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? No.
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise? No.
15. Seen the Northern Lights? No - maybe one day!
16. Gone to a huge sports game? Only to a Christian service at the QPR Stadium in London.
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa? No - seen the Tower ... but had "that time of the month" and just wanted to curl up and die - it rarely gets me, but did that month!
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables? No - gardening and me = un-mixy!
19. Touched an iceberg? No.
20. Slept under the stars? No.
21. Changed a baby's diaper? No.
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon? No .. and don't want to!
23. Watched a meteor shower? Yes, on a beach here - it was stunning.
24. Gotten drunk on champagne? Never been drunk - alcohol doesn't actually affect me.
25. Given more than you can afford to charity? Yes.
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope? Yes.
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment? Yes - at a funeral service!
28. Had a food fight? No.
29. Bet on a winning horse? I never bet.
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill? No - I'm self-employed!
31. Asked out a stranger? No.
32. Had a snowball fight? Yes - 3 Christmas Days ago, with my brother Tim.
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier? No way.
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can? Yes - at DJ!
35. Held a lamb? Yes.
36. Enacted a favourite fantasy? No - but I would love to!!!!!!!!!!
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip? Maybe one day!
38. Taken an ice cold bath? No way!!!!!
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar? No.
40. Seen a total eclipse? Yes.
41. Ridden a roller coaster? Once!
42. Hit a home run? No - teams sports and I fell apart as a result of school bullying!
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days? How, I'm not Dr Who!
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking? I have only ever danced a couple of times in my life.
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day? No.
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? Yes.
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment? Yes - quite a lot.
48. Had two hard drives for your computer - or more!? No.
49. Visited all 50 states? No.
50. Loved your job for all accounts? Love everything - except the paperwork.
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced? No.
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied then? Has anyone?
53. Had amazing friends? Waves to those reading this!! You are amazing - as is Toni.
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country? No.
55. Watched wild whales? No.
56. Stolen a sign? Why?
57. Backpacked in Europe? No - caravanned though!
58. Taken a road-trip? Yes.
59. Rock climbing? No - that height thingy again.
60. Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice? No.
61. Midnight walk on the beach? Yes - after watching the meteor shower!
62. Sky diving? No.
63. Visited Ireland? No - maybe one day.
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love? Must be yes, as I've never been in love.
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them? No.
66. Visited Japan? No - and another on my list!
67. Bench pressed your own weight? No!!!!
68. Milked a cow? No.
69. Alphabetized your records? My patients notes - yes ... everything else ... no, the heaps are random!
70. Pretended to be a superhero? No.
71. Sang karaoke? No.
72. Lounged around in bed all day? No.
73. Posed nude in front of strangers? No.
74. Scuba diving? No.
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye? No.
76. Kissed in the rain? No.
77. Played in the mud? As a kid - all the time!
78. Played in the rain? No.
79. Gone to a drive-in theatre? No.
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it? Probably.
81. Visited the Great Wall of China? That really is on my to-do list.
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog? Don't think so.
83. Dropped Windows in favour of something better? No.
84. Started a business? Yes.
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken? As I said - never been in love.
86. Toured ancient sites? I love it.
87. Taken a martial arts class? Judo, at school
88. Sword fought for the honour of a woman? No - but fenced for 8 years until recently.
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight? No.
90. Gotten married? No.
91. Been in a movie? No, just TV (Songs of Praise, only!)
92. Crashed a party? No.
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have? You can't love to order ... or vice versa!
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy? I wish!
95. Gotten divorced? No.
96. Had sex at the office? No.
97. Gone without food for 5 days? Yes - when I had measles when I was 20!
98. Made cookies from scratch? Yes.
99. Won first prize in a costume contest? When I was 10 - I went as a be-headed Anne Bolyn!
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice? Yes.
101. Gotten a tattoo? No.
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on? No!
103. Rafted the Snake River? No
104. Been on television news programs as an "expert"? No!!!
105. Got flowers for no reason? No
106. Masturbated in a public place? NO!!!!
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything ? Never, ever been drunk - despite friends attempts!
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug? No. Just glad tea is not an illegal substance!
109. Performed on stage? No.
110. Been to Las Vegas? No.
111. Recorded music? No.
112. Eaten shark? No.
113. Had a one-night stand ? No.
114. Gone to Thailand? No.
115. Seen Siouxsie live? Who? What?
116. Bought a house? Yes.
117. Been in a combat zone? No. .... Unless it counts on a judo mat, or a fencing piste?
118. Buried one/both of your parents? No.
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off? No (well not completely!!!!)
120. Been on a cruise ship? yeah
121. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone? yeah
123. Bounced a check? NBot yet!
124. Performed in Rocky Horror? No.
125. Read - and understood - your credit report? No.
126. Raised children? Does DJ count?
127. Recently bought and played with a favourite childhood toy? Recently watched some Thunderbirds episodes, does that count?
128. Followed your favourite band/singer on tour? Well, do my trips to London and Wales count?
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars? No.
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country? No way.
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did? Yes - my grandfather's kit was on the coffin of The Unknown Warrior, when he was buried at Westminster Abbey.
132. Called or written your Member of Congress? I've written to my M.P.
132a. Had them write back? Only a standard answer.
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over? No. But would if the oppertunity was there.
134. ... more than once? NO.
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge? Not yet!
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking? Yes!!
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did? No.
138. Had plastic surgery? No.
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived? Yes, day before my 21st I was hit by a car - knowing how to do a break fall saved me from a broken neck.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication? No.
141. Lost over 100 pounds? No
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback? Weird thought.
143. Piloted an aeroplane? No!
144. Petted a stingray? No!
145. Broken someone's heart? No - well I shouldn't think I have ... or ever will!
146. Helped an animal give birth? No, closest I came was seeing DJ when he was about 2 hours old.
147. Been fired or laid off from a job? No.
148. Won money on a TV game show? No.
149. Broken a bone? Only a finger twice by DJ and a toe by Smudge.
150. Killed a human being? No.
151. Gone on an African photo safari? No.
152. Ridden a motorcycle? No.
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph? At 100 ... does that count?
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced? No.
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol? No.
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild? No.
157. Ridden a horse? Once or twice!!!!!
158. Had major surgery? Repaire of my retina.
159. Had sex on a moving train? No.
160. Had a snake as a pet? No.
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon ? No.
162. Slept through an entire flight? No.
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours? Only when ill.
164. Visited more foreign countries than US states? About the same, I think (I've run out of fingers!)
165. Visited all 7 continents ? No.
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days? No way!
167. Eaten kangaroo meat ? No.
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground? Another of those weird things - maybe I should go travelling and see what happens!
169. Been a sperm or egg donor? No.
170. Eaten sushi? I don't do fish at all.
171. Had your picture in the newspaper? Yes ... when I graduated in 1983!
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime? No.
173. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about? No - but wouldn't stop me trying.
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions? No.
175. Gone back to school ? College ... adult education.
176. Parasailed? No.
177. Changed your name? No.
178. Petted a cockroach? NO WAY!!
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes? No.
180. Read The Iliad? Yes, at school.
181. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read? No.
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them…. No
183. ... and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you? No
184. Taught yourself art from scratch? No ... can't even work out basic Photoshop!
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? No.
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt? Hope I have never hurt someone that much.
187. Skipped all your school reunions? We have only had 1 - and I couldn't go that W/E even if I had wanted to!
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language? No
189. Been elected to public office? No.
190. Written your own computer language? No.
191. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream? Most of the time - yes.!
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care? No.
193. Built your own PC from parts? No.
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you? LOL
195. Had a booth at a street fair? No.
196. Dyed your hair? I am the same colour as DJ - so, that's a yes!
197. Been a DJ? No ... One DJ in the family is enough ... and he would be upset if I started to share his carrots!!!!!!!!
198. Found out someone was going to dump you? No
199. Written your own role playing game? No.