Well as I am at Mum and Dad's being a good girl and resting while waiting to kick off this latest virus, I have lots of time ... so have snagged the megga-long 171 MEME from jaded_jamie</lj>
If you don't have the time, just skip - More for me to think about me ... and fill some time!
1. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? Never dated anyone!
2. Ever been in a car wreck? Couple of bumps - that's all. Although I did have a push-bike written off while riding it!
3. Were you popular in high school? No - as you mostly know I was bullied.
4. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.
5. Are looks important? Sadly at first impression, yes they do make a difference - but once I have spoken to the person, no ... not at all.
6. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?? I met Toni 11 years ago ... and 3 friends (through a Blakes 7 fan club) 15 years ago ... Kay's mum being one.
7. By what age would you like to be married? Maybe one day ... Dreams
8. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? No
9. Have you ever made a mistake? More than I want to remember - let alone admit to!
10. What's the most you have spent for a haircut? Zero!!! Mum has always, and still does, cut my hair!
11. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? My form teacher when I was 18 ... and I knew him socially as well. He ended up leaving our school so he could aska younger class-mate out!
12. Have you ever peed in public? No.
13. What song do you want played at your funeral? Mmmmm - Know some of my hymns, but a song ... I'll have to think.
14. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I'm noy gay .... but no way could I say that to them.
15. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Sausage and chips, with pickled onions!
16. Beatles or Stones? Early Beatles, or mid-Stones.
17. Beer, wine or hard liquor? White wine - lots of it!
18. Do you have any phobias? Everything with more than 4 legs ... or no legs (and I don't mean amputation)
19. What are your plans for the future? Don't have any as such - only plan in my future is to get to Union Chapel on May 1st!
20. Do you walk around the house naked? Yes!
21. If you were an animal what would you be? Pet horse.
22. Hair colour you like on someone you're dating? Do like brown hair - but not really fussy.
23. Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf. (I spent 1 day blind in 1 eye - that was more tan enough!)
24. Do you have any special talents? Don't think so.
25. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Put on the kettle - place keys on plate in lounge.
26. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy.
27. Are you missing anyone? DJ - haven't seen him all that much in the last month.
28. If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do? Never ever occured to me to think of that!
29. Where do you want to live when you are old? Close to my brothers - so I can annoy them! (Unless I am married, then where he wants to be!)
30. Who is the person you can count on the most? Don't know!
31. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?Silly question - It HAS to be James!!!.
32. What did you dream last night? Very rarely remember my dreams.
33. Are you named after anyone? Deborah - the only female Judge in the Bible
34. Favourite Non alcoholic drink? Tea! .. Yes Jamie .... Cheers
35. Have you ever been in love? Only with a dream.
36. Do you sing in the shower? No.
37. Have you ever been arrested? No.
38. What is your favourite Holiday? Christmas.
39. Have you ever caught a fish? No ... and I never eat them either.
40. What brand of shoe are you currently wearing? Mercury.
41. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? Whore !!!!!!!
42. Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? No - my brother Tim did in a door, the day we were moving out!!!!
43. Where were you at 2:00 this morning? In bed - asleep.
44. Favourite planet? Earth.
45. Who is the 4th person on your received call list on your cell?: A patient.
46. What'd the last text message you received say? Thanks for gift and card. Today has been good,x ... From Tonis daughter.
47. What shirt are you wearing? Yellow jumper!
48. Do you "label" yourself? No.
49. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? YSame as i was wearing 5 mins ago!
50. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
51. What did your last text message you sent say? Continuing to think of you and hoping that all is progressing well ~ God Bless ~ Love Deborah xx ... To Sylv (Kay's mum)
52. Where is your mail box? We have letter boxes in our doors here in England!
53. What's a word that you say a lot? Bizarre
54. Who told you he/she loved you last? Mum
55.. What food are you dying to eat right now? Anything - it's almost lunchtime!
56. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Only prescription ones!
57. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, but lots of digital to edit and save.
58. Favourite age you have been so far? 19.
59. Your worst enemy? Myself!
60. What is your current desktop picture? You have all seen the picture beanbeans</lj> made me - if not it is also on my profile.
61. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Find it" ... Jiffy and I have been playing with some of his squeaky toys.
62. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? Give me the cash!
63. Do you like someone? Mmmm - have a few friends in RL, some great on-line friends, and my family are pretty good ... and then there's *****!!
64. What friend do you tell the most to? Toni.
65. How's your heart lately? Had an ECG last month - OK!!! Although I know that's not what this meant - LOL!
66.Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Been a bit poor with that for weeks!
67. What is the closest object to your left foot? The foot of the chair I am sitting on - my foot is resting on it!
68. What are your worst fears? Other than arthropods! .... Heights; seeing somoen I love hurt and I can't help.
69. Where's the weirdest place you've changed clothes? At college - anywhere! We were always changing! ... Normal to clinic to just our undies to practice work etc.
70. Do you wear glasses? Yes - have done since I was 8.
71. What's in your CD player? In the car ... Guess?? James!!
72. Anything annoying you right now? My cough.
73. If you could do something differently, would you go back? If you go back, you are still at the same point - and i think most of the time it would be the same decisions made.
74. What will you be doing in a half hour? Eating lunch - I hope!
75. Who is the last person you talked on the phone with? Toni.
76. Are you going anywhere for the next summer? Nothing booked yet.
77. Did you have plans today? Not really.
78. Are you waiting for anyone's call right now? No
79. Is the last person you kissed mad at you? Not really - Mum gets annoyed with me from time to time !!!
80. Do you regret something you did yesterday? No.
81. Favourite quote from the song you're listening to? Nothing playing at present.
82. What kind of bottoms are you wearing? Jeans.
83. How many windows are open on your computer? Just this.
84. Story behind your LJ name?
Debris - A nick-name the conductor at Bude orchestra gave me (Can't think why - LOL) Actually I had a black eye when I met him, and its got worse since!
Spike - Mmmm - a certain Vampire that got me ionto fandom and LJ. .... Acted by a certin actor, of course!
85. Is something bothering you right now? Still this viral cough!
86. Are you sarcastic? Occasionall.
87. Are you shy?One thousand percent YES!
88. Are you talkative? Yes, with people I know.
89. What are you doing tomorrow? Working at Plymouth.
90. Where did your last hug take place? Dad - when I arrived here on Monday.
91. Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past month? Only Mum and Dad
92. Have you ever kissed anyone and not known their name? No
93. When was the last time you smiled? Watching Jiffy chase after his toys a minute or so ago.
94. Do you secretly like someone? Well, you all know me!!!!
95. Who was the first person you talked to today? Dad - he wanted to know what I was busy typing - LOL
96. What's the last thing you put in your mouth? Cough suppressant - Yuk!
97. Who was the last friend you rode in a car with (not family)? Gave someone from orchestra a lift a couple of weeks ago.
98. How late did you stay up last night and why? In bed by 8, but watched a film then read till 10.
99. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Not really - unless UI met that "someone"!
100. Do you prefer to call or text? Depends - who and why.
101. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? Lats year had a couple of bouts - before that, in 2003, when Jaykub died.
102. Can you live a day without TV? No.
103. Do you regret doing anything this week? Nothing really
104. Who did you last talk to for longer than 10 minutes on the phone? Toni on Monday.
105. Would you ever become a vegetarian? No.
106. Last person you went to the movies with? Toni and family - but that was a couple of years ago.
107. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily - have to answer it to patients.
108. What do you wear to bed? Same as Marilyn Monroe - without the Chanel!
109. What is the longest you have been in the car for a road trip? As a family we drove from Calais to Malaga (5 adults owin a caravan) in 1983.
110. Have you ever been around someone who was high? Only in the best possible way - My brother Tim and I will occasionally spark each other like that.
111. Have you ever played a Wii? I have no co-ordination - so no.
112. How many months are there until your birthday? 4
113. Did you like anyone last summer? My life is unchanged since then!
114. Do you like Chinese food? Yes please!
115. How big is your bed? Single
116. Is your room clean? Here - yes ... in Bude, no ... it's what I did to do on my return!!!
117. Laptop or Desktop computer? Desktop
118. Favourite comedian? I love Marx Brothers, Victor Borge .... not really into set comedians.
119. Do you smoke? Never even tried!
120. Does anyone like you? Family ... friends ... no one else int he way the question hints!
121. Sleep with or without clothes on? Mmmm - I have alreay answered this - but the answer is naked ... although while here I tend to wear a night-shirt, to save Mum and Dad!!!!!
122. Who sleeps with you every night? No one.
123. Do long distance relationships work? Yes, providing both 1/2s are open.
124. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Never.
125. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes.
126. Do you like coffee? Will drink black coffee when out.
127. Last thing you bought? Some chocolates as part of Mum's birthday pressie.
128. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Peanut butter goes with cheese, or with Marmite ... Jam goes by itself!!!
129. Can you play pool? Yes, my brother Tim was really good, so we all learnt - haven't played in years though.
130. Favourite ice cream? Mint choc-chip
131. Do you like maps? No
132. Tell me a random fact: You can't lick your own elbow ... but why you would want to, I don't know!
133. Ever had a hard on at work? I'm female!!!!
However, with my screensaver on all the time, depends which pictures are on ... I say no more!
134. Ever attend a theme party? When I was at college our Christmas party was usually a Sci Fi party!
135. Ever do a keg stand? I have moved kegs - but don't know what a keg stand is.
136. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? Don't actually get drunk - so I am always back in bed!
137. What is your favourite season? Spring
138. What is the first music video you ever saw? Thriller - Michael Jackson.
139. Pick a movie quote: "Tomorrow is another day" - Gone with the wind.
140. Favourite quote: "Theres no accounting for taste, as the Irishman said when he kissed his cow"
141. What is your favourite hangout? Somewhere quiet - in my house, my room here, on a bech.
142. Best friend's name? Toni
143. How long have you known them? 11 years
144. Last time you laughed at something stupid? Jiffy - this morning
145. What time did you wake up this morning?8.00
146. Wake up next to anyone? No
147. Best thing about winter? Cool crisp days
148. Name a couple of favourite colours: . Green, orange
149. How old are you? 47
150. What month is your birthday in? June
151. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? They are OK - well the Hollywood versions!
153. What are you doing this weekend? Celebrating Mums Birthday on Sunday.
154. Do you know how to swim? Yes, but I find it boring.
155. Are you in a good mood right now? OK - when I'm not actually coughing.
156. Do you need to say anything to someone? No
157. What made you mad today? Nothing - so far!
158. Are you available? What kind of available? Very open question.
Yes, I'm single, but no, I have a job.
You have a problem - let me know and I will be there.
159. Will you be in a relationship in four months? It would be nice (but unlikely) to think so.
160. Did you go out or stay in last night? In
161. What's something you really want right now, be honest? Lunch and a cup of tea.
162. Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself? Actually yes - most people don't know me, so what do i worry what they think! I got over a lot of these fears doing Church Beach Missions in Bude for 10 years!
163. What was the first thing you did this morning? Said Hi to Dad, who woke me up.
164. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for? Come on - May1st!!!!
165. Do you forgive and forget? I forgive - but don't forget.
166. What did you do today? Done some shopping, read, played with Jiffy, this ...
167. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? In Corwall I get called "Maid" all the time.
168. What don’t you leave the house without? Keys
169. Do you believe in love? Yes
170. What would you rather be doing right now? I'm pretty content.
171. Do you get distracted easily? Yes, from the important things, such as paperwork, letter writing ...
WOW - That was long!!