For those who saw my post earlier today here you will know I have had problems breathing again.
So - back to the doctor - and more blood tests are ordered ... They won't be done till Wednesday, and I think my GP is running out of ideas!
I have also decided to tell the conductor, that if he can get another clarinettist for Saturday, then could he - if not, I will not play at the rehearsal, but will play for about 3/4 of the concert. I had wanted to do this concert, as well - so that is annoying. However, it is stupid to try to play for that much when I am having problems breathing just sitting here typing!