No - I am not procrastinating in that I am doing a MEME ... I am waiting for my doctor to ring to say what (if anything) was in my blood tests. I'm still breathless, but the panic has gone (Thank you for all the positive vibes) ... so finding it easier to cope with.
Mind you, on another note, I must be seriously ill - I have just got my filing completely up to date ... Now that is a worry!
This MEME (behind the cut) was one that I was tagged for on FaceBook.
As I have told a few people I do have a FaceBook account - but I never use it! It has taken me long enough to find m way round LJ, so if you have nudged me there (or something), then I am sorry, as I don't know how the system works!
Anyway - I was tagged for this MEME, so am doing it here ... But not tagging anyone!
- Available: Yes
- Age: 47
- Annoyance: People's lack of manners
- Animal: DJ (and Jiffy at weekends)
- Beer: No thanks - white wine, please
- Birthday: June 24th
- Best feeling in world: Seeing James! Or being outside in the sunshine ... for whatever reason
- Blind or Deaf: I have come close to loosing my eyesight in my right eye on 3 different occasions (including spending one day with only 10% vision in that eye) - that is scary. So, it would have to be deafness.
- Best weather: Summer sunshine.
- Been on stage: No way! However I do play in an orchestra, where I sit at the fron of the stage!
- Believe in Santa: Of course - I heard his sleigh the Christmas I was 6.
- Candy: Toffee Bon-bons, or American Hard Gums.
- Color: Green
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Depends on the make ... and what it is!
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese
- Cake or pie: Pie ... just about!
- Cheese: Cheddar
- Day or Night: Either - depends what's happening!
- Dance in the rain: I never dance!
- Diets: Never bothered - maybe I ought to!
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone has: dreams for the future
- Ever failed a class?: English, when I was at school ... And we won't even think about French!
- Full name: Deborah Jacqueline Weatherhogg (thats where DJ gats his name)
- First thoughts waking up: Have I got time to read before I get up?
- Food: Chips (English style - hot with salt and vinegar)
- Greatest Fear: Arthropods - all of them.
- Goals: Regain my vitality and positive attitude
- Gum: Neither
- Get along with your parents: Yes - spend my weekends with them
- Good luck charm: Don't use them.
- Hair Color: Brown (well thats what the dye makes it go!)
- Happy: Most of the time
- Holiday: Anywhere
- How do you want to die: Suddenly - but not for years yet ... I haven't annoyed people for long enough!
- Ice Cream: Mint, strawberry,
- Instrument: Clarinet, saxophone
- Jewelry: I adore it - I am wearing 10 rings, a necklace, 2 bracelets, a watch and earings!
- Job: Self-employed osteopath (works on bad backs/ aches and pains, for those who don't know)
- Journal much? : Every day
- Kids: DJ
- Kickboxing or karate: No
- K9 or Feline: Love K9 (!) ... and he reminds me of Jiffy, mum and dads canine
- Longest Car Ride: In one day we drove from Zion National Park in Utah to Denver in Colorado.
- Love: Still hoping one day to find it
- Letter: Love writing and keeping in touch
- Laughed so hard you cried: Probably whenever I am with my brother Tim for a Christmas or Birthday celebration - we are toooooo alike
- Movies: Never go to the cinema - but will go to see Dragonball (I wonder why) ... I love old musicals ... films of the 40s and 50s
- Music: James Marsters - or most other things except Jazz, and things like House or Rap
- Motion sickness: If I don't have th feeling of fresh air
- McD’s or BK: McD
- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, both younger
- Number of Piercings: One in each ear.
- Number of Tattoos: None.
- Number: 7
- One wish: Meet James again
- Only the young: ... Nothing I can think of for this answer!
- Perfect Pizza: Crispy base - cheese ... But no spices etc
- Quote: "God so loved the world, He sent His son" - John 3 v 16
- Reason to cry: Feeling unloved
- Reality TV: Only watch Celebrity Dancing Show - other than that, no way!
- Radio Station: Radio 2 on in my car - ie easy Listening (for those not British).
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes
- Song: Loads of favourites - Love "London City" by James, "Some day he'll come along, the man I love", from Show Boat
- Salad Dressing: Salt and vinegar
- Sushi: No way - I don't even eat cooked fish!
- Skipped school: Never ever.
- Smoked: Never.
- Skinny dipped: No - maybe one day ...!!!
- Sing well: No - Love singing in Church, but no one can hear me then!
- Showers: Prefer a soak in a bath
- Swear: No
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
- Time for bed: 11.30 pm ... unless still reading!
-Take time to: Keep in touch with friends and family
- Unpredictable: Everything
- Under my bed: Dust! + Jig-saws, on boards (Double as I have bed here and one at Mum and Dads)
- Ugliest thing you own: The face in my mirror! I don't keep ugly things, other than that.
- Vacation spot: Anywhere I can sight-see
- Vacuuming: As little as I can, but once I start I love it!
- Weakness: Procrastination & untidyness
- Which friend acts like you: None!
- Worst feeling: Lonliness
- Where do we go when we die: II believe in Heaven and Hell - I am going to Heaven
- Worst Weather: Ice - it is dangerous, the rest is OK.
- X-Rays: Had chest one done on Tuesday!
- Xerox any body parts?: No.
-Yes, : My Faith, Spuffy fan-fic
-Yellow: IA colour I can't actually see as I am colour blind it looks green
- Zoo animal: Giraffes ... or tigers
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you: Only ever slept alone - occasionally on a cold morning when I'm at Mum and Dad's Jiffy will try to sneak 5 mins if he has got up before me!
2. You went to the mall with: Mum, last Saturday
3. You went to dinner with: Mum and Dad last Sunady
4. You talked to on the phone: Patient
5. Made you laugh: Conductor of the orchestra who I spoke to earlier.
6. Hugged you: Mum and Dad when I left on Sunday
7. Said they loved you: Mum and Dad
8. You spoke with: Patient
9. Made you mad: My brother Nick
10. Made you cry: Me!
Well, I'm still waiting for the doctor to phone - LOL