I am yet again procrastinating - I want to get some letters written, yet here I am doing a MEME - one that I snagged from beanbeans some time ago.
She found it on Google - and it is 50 questions -
Play if you want to.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Never really look in a mirror - I know, I'm weird, but to me it seems a wasite of time - I'm me!
2. How much cash do you have on you?
£25 in my pocket - just treated a patient, who paid me in cash.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Only added one to this one - March of the Valkeries ... But my last phone had Thunderbirs on, I really miss that.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Long sleeved t-shirt in green and purple (it looks good!), with a flower embroidery round the neck.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Broght - but don't moan if a room is dark (unlike my Mum!)
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She is great - made me my lovely desk-top picyure ... Hugs you beanbeans
12. What does your watch look like?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Still reading - "Things that go bump in the night" by slaymesoftly ... just couldn't put it down.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"You have a missed call .... "
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
The equivalent - 5 mins walk.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
James ... LOL
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I'm on HRT, and iron tabs ... other than that I had an asperin yesterday for a headache.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None - now.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
My own self-doubt.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
James/Spike/Cap'n John ... hugs beanbeans ... again!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
See you Monday (to a patient on the phone)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
"London City", as I parked my car yesterday.
28. What time of day were you born?
6.30pm - In time for tea.
29. What’s your favorite number?
Don't have one.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Here - but Mum and Dad also lived in Bude - I mile away.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Shouldn't think so.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Just opened the door to a patient, who told me to go and turn on my TV ... they had seen it happen and as they were local, I saw most of the events.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Never had one do it - yet
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Like to think so.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Don't want one - but if I had to - something simple and meaningful over my left hip.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French ... I have learnt as a kid. That or German ... waving to some of my f-list!
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes - suppose it goes with the job ... but, sadly if people get close, I back away, comes with being bullied!
40. What’s your life motto?
Don't be left saying "If only".
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Jewellery, ... can't actually (honestly) think of anything else!
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Usually pay cash - I did some grocery shopping yesterday.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Yesterday - wrote to thank the people I had dinner at on Saturday.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He died! ... We were in love at 5! He died when he was in his early 30s of Leukemia ... The 2 Mums are still friends!
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Know a lot about my Grandparents - and odd bit of their families.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Always dress up to go to Church - so last Sunday. Black skirt, blue jumper, black shoes, tights, handbag, hat, creamy coloured fleece.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My injured finger.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Never been in love - so no.
Hope you are having a fun day - I had better get on with things now!