I was hoping to get a few pictures from Rhodes up - but looks like it will be next week now ... Sorry!
We had a great holiday - wall-to-wall sunshine and temperatures in the 30's ... and for those who forget - our English summer has been non existant.
I loved Rhodes - a friendly island with lots to see - so quite a few photos to share. Although annoyingly some have picked up a speck on the lens - we had a day-trip and I was trying to listen to the commentarty, take pictures, make sure Mum and dad were OK ... the camera didn't get the care it should (Slap wrists!!)
Anyway - I shall send you to sleep next week ... you have been warned! Until then - a MEME .... This one was snagged fom kudagirl
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
Never tried one at all.
3. Do you own a gun?
No - but I do have a fencing foil, though!
4. What flavour do you add to your drink at Sonic?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Don't like them - love traditional English sausages in baps though!
7. Favorite Christmas Song?
Hark the Herald Angels sing ... In fact I chose it for my baptism in 1975 (I was baptised by immersion when I was 14)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Start the day with a pint of water, then a mug of strong tea with breakfast .... cereal with lots of ice-cold milk.
9. Can you do push ups?
10. What's your favorite meal?
Sausage and chips.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewellery?
Any! I love jewellery - I have a necklace I wore at both my brothers weddings, that my Mum wore at hers, as did my Aunt - and My Grandmother. So that is very special.
12. Favorite hobby?
Reading - Spuffy!!
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Self-employed ... But some of my patients think I am "OK"!
14. Do you have A.D.D?
15. What's one trait that you dislike about yourself?
16. Middle name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment.
Should be sorting out my washing from the hols.
Must put the kettle on for a cuppa.
I am tired!!
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
Water, post-cards, ice-cream ... I was on holiday.
20. Current worry right now?
Will I ever get caught up?
21. Current hate right now?
My printer refuses to re-start after its holiday!
22. Favorite place to be?
23. How did you bring in New Years?
Quietly with Mum, Dad and Jiffy - watched a film, then saw the New Year on the TV
24. Where would you like to go?
South-Western USA. ... or ...
More Greek Islands.
25. Name three people who will complete this?
Depends who has the time - I hope a few of you do.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most?
Anyones - I love learning more about my friends.
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
29. Can you whistle?
Had to learn - as (believe it or not) DJ will wee to a whistle command!!
30. Favorite color(s)?
31. Would you be a pirate?
Not great at sea ... but depends who the captain is ... did read a great Spuffy story where Spike was captain when he and Buffy were pilled into a book.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Never do that!
33. Favorite girl's name?
34. Favorite boy's name?
Daniel (or James!!)
35. What's in your pocket right now?
Asthma inhaler and a tissue.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A joke someone e-mailed me, when I get time I will post it here.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
We always had simple ones.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Almost losing 1/2 my finger in December ... or maybe getting run over day before my 21st and tearing my pelvic ligaments ... or maybe tearing my retina ... I am not called Debris for no reason!!
39. Do you love where you live?
Yes - the scenery is absolutly amazing.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Only really have one close friend ... so must be Toni!!
42. How many dogs do you have?
Jiffy (so 1/2 have him!)
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
No - never happened to me.
45. What is your favorite book?
46. What is your favorite candy?
47. What is your favorite sports team?
Don't watch nything ... although for the University Boat Race I am a Cambridge supporter!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have chosen some hymns - But have yet to decide on a couple!!
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Waiting for the coach to pick us up from our resort!! Yes - our flight was 4am (today!)
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Haven't actually slept in 36 hours!! So can't answer ... The day before, when I woke, I was sad as it meant I was going home!!
Will get the holiday stuff domne at the beginning of next week!