I am having a quiet day, as it is cold and damp and I am stuck in Bude this morning ... it's my afternoon of power later!!! AKA - Bude Carnival this evening. I am one of the stewards this afternoon and am in charge of half the car-park So I get to run around with a clip-board telling people where they can park!!
So, fo now I am filling in some time ... nothing much happening on LJ and I never can seem to find any other sites I get on with.
So to fill in a few minutes I have snagged a MEME from
Anyway - if you want to fill so minutes ... Go ahead and
- First thing you wash in the shower?
- What color is your favourite hoodie?
Don't have any - but have 2 red fleeces I love.
- Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- Do you plan outfits?
Only very occasionally ... for a very special occasion.
- How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- Who was the last person you kissed?
- Person before that?
My brother Tim and his wife!!
- What are you craving right now?
A cup of tea.
- What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- Do you make prank calls?
- Ever hooked up with someone out of state?
- Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
No - Have them on the bed when I am not sleeping there.
- Would you dance to the taco song?
Don't know the song ... but as I don't dance the answer doesn't matter!
- Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Why would I want to?
- Do you bite your ice cream or just lick it?
- Do you like anyone right now?
- What do you think of crickets?
I am really phobic just reading the word.
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
James ... Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
- Do you like cottage cheese?
- What are you listening to right now?
Only my computer fan.
- Would you go sky diving?
No never ... why get out of a perfectly safe plane?
- Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- Would you throw potatoes at him?
No - why would I do that to anyone1
- Is there anything sparkly on you?
One of my rings has 3 tiny diamonds in it.
- Do you rent movies often?
- Who sits behind you in your math class?
Finished Maths when I was 18 ... used to sit nest to a guy called simon though, if that's any help!
- Can you count backwards from 74?
If I had to.
- Who are you going to be with tonight?
Driving down to Mum and Dad's as soon as I go off duty ... need to have my Jiffy fix ... seeing M&D will be good as well!
- Brown or white egg?
Either - mostly brown over here now.
- Ever been on a train?
I spent my 4 years at college comuting!
- Ever told someone you loved them?
Only my immediate family.
- Do you have a cell phone?
- Are you a virgin?
Wonder if you would believe the truth?
- Any kids?
- What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Recovering from her daughters 21st party tonight ... and the fact she has had her father and step-mother staying for 2 weeks!
- Ever had cream puffs?
- Ever had Breaded Shrimp?
It is the only sea-food I eat ... once a year, if I have to!
- Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
- What was the last question you asked?
Last night on the phone I asked if my MUm had heard from my brother Nick who is on holiday.
- What was the last CD you bought?
James - Like a Waterfall.
- What is/was your bus number for school?
Went by bike.
- Is your hair curly?
- Last time you cried?
- Ever walked into a wall?
You are asking an accident prone person that??? Yes, is the answer!
- Ever walked UP a wall?
No - not yet!
- Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
Don't know it.
- Favourite time of the year?
Spring or Autumn.
- What's your favourite number?
Don't really have one.
- Favourite colour?
- Do you have any piercings?
One in each ear.
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Who was the last person you held hands with?
I honestly can't remember - long time since it has happened.
- Do you sleep with the TV on?
Have fallen asleep in front of a TV.
- Do you like your life right now?
Most of it - I am certainly getting back on track again.
- How do you feel about 'love'?
It's a real committment - giving and honouring is part of it as well.
- Do you have good vision?
No - been very, very short-sighted since I was 8; and wear contact lenses - and now glasses to read with.
I am colour blind.
I have distorted vision in my right eye giving permenant double vision, after surgery 20 years ago to repair my torn retina.
- Can you hula hoop?
Never actually tried.
- Could you ever forgive a cheater?
- Do you have a job?
Self-employed ... but may have to re-think soon-ish.
- What are you wearing?
My dressing gown - told you its a lazy morning!
- What does your hair look like?
Short bown, curly - needs combing!
- Ever climbed out a window?
- Can you handle the truth?
- What was the most recent thing you bought?
New mobile phone - mine died yesterday.
- How often do you talk on the phone?
Speak to Mum every day - and patients when they phone me. And Toni if I haven't seen her for a couple of days.
- What's the longest you talked to someone on the phone?
Couple of hours - to Toni.
- Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
Sadly, yes (one of my failings)
- Are you sarcastic?
- Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I can remember - other than a horse!
- Do looks matter?
I honestly believe, no ... but at the heart of it, I know firts impressions do count. Hygiene is 101% important though.
- Do you use chapstick?
- Are you too forgiving?
I always forgive.
- Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- Do you own a gun?
No - a fencing foil, but don't think that counys!
- Where are you located?
- Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes - I live in Britain! Actually the last castle I toured was in Greece last October.
- Do you like your hair?
- Do you like yourself?
I am getting there!
- When was the last time you talked on AIM?
- Random statement.
Must get a dressed!
- What are you doing today?
Lazy morning - may annoy my neighbours and practice my clarinet, then off to carnival, then off to mum and Dads.