A lot of the time when I see the Q&A memes around I wonder if they are worth doing, as I'm pretty open about life. Anyway I asked 2 friends to see if they could find me 5 things to ask ... and they both managed to find some really tough questions for me.
lupina78 asked me -
1. What was your most interesting/adventureous journey ever?
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would that be?
3. Tell me your most favourite Spike-scene (both Buffy and Angel count of course)
4. What kind of books do you read? (I remember seeing a beautiful bookshelf in one of your pictures)
5. Favourite song of all time!
( Collapse )
strikske asked me -
1 I asked it of luckster25 but want to hear your answer: Your question to James if you could ask it in person?
2 I will tweak the question about favorite Spike scene and change it to least favorite.
3 If you where given the oppertunity to play a duet with James (you don't have to sing but only play an instrument) would you?
4 If you could give a no money costing gift to someone what would it be and to who would you give it?
5 If you could make a movie what would it be about and besides the male lead (I know who that is going to be *gg*) who do you want in it?
( Collapse )
If anyone wants to play ... just ask and I'll give you some questions, although I can't guarantee they'll be as awsome as thes ones!