1. How has real life changed your outlook?
My overall outlook has never changed since I was young, as it is "protected" by my Faith.
However I think as I live longer I realise that things are different from what I had expected when I was growing up ... the whole"get married and have kids" never happened, but I hope that I just grew with my life ... even though I will admit that just recently I have felt lonlier.
So, overall I would say - No, but yes, life changes me every day.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Read (usually some Spuffy!), pray ... sleep (Yes, I am lucky, I very rarely can't get to sleep)
3. What is your favourite meal?
Sausage and Chips ... English style.
I am not one for formal meals at all ... although with the right person ...t hat would change!
4. What is the ONE place you want to go to before you die if you had the money and the time?
LA and San Fransisco.
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert ... 200% of me.
6. What do you do in your free time?
LJ, reading, practicing my clarinet, handcraft, jigsaws, photography.
7. Do you trust easily?
I am one of these people who will make snap decisions about people when I meet them ... sadly I don't trust easily, probably due to the bullying in the past.
8. What personal belonging do you have with you everywhere you go?
I always wear jewellery - some of which stay on all the time, a few get changed for special events etc. I am rarely without my keys, purse and camera; usually have my phone as well.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The fact I am still so tired after this anaemia - wish I could kick that off. I have so many things i would love to get on with.
10. What is your best quality?
I can see the positive side of any experience.
11. Is being tagged fun?
I actually love MEMEs - so don't mind being tagged at all.
12. How do you see yourself?
Lazy, zany, and a loner.
13. Do you prefer rain or snow?
We never get snow. Rain is great - I don't mind walking or riding in the rain; although not all that fond of driving in rain - too dangerous and too many people make too many mistakes.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I snagged from kazzy_cee . I love her art work, and she has made me some great icons - my ones with James, as well as the one of James that I use as my default. She has an amazing talent.
15. Poor but loved, or rich but hated?
As I don't have money - and never had much, it is not something I worry about. But being loved is important.
16. How many children do you want?
I've got DJ during the week and Jiffy (and Mum and Dad) at weekends - how many more do I need?
17. What's better; to give or to receive?
I wish I was better at gift buying - I do love giving. I get embarrased when given a gift.
18. What do you feel about sex without love?
Wouldn't be my choice at all - but for some they don't want committment, and they are the ones who have to live with that decision.
19. Your favourite song of the moment.
It changes daily - I would usually pick something by James, though.
I still like London City and Don't Worry Son.
20. What would you name yourself if you'd been born the opposite gender?
Never really thought - and I am also one of those people who actually like my name, so never given the idea of thinkin of a different girls name either.