Hope you all had a good weekend ... and Monday doesn't catch any of you unaware!
1. In five words, explain what ended your last friendship?
Never really had a serious relationship - so doesn't really count!
2. How was your prom night?
Party at college 3 days before I left - It was great fun ... just laughed a lot and talked a lot ... and possibly drank a bit (well, I was staying at friends and not going backl home!)
3. Do you have any famous relatives?
My Father's Father ... When the Unknown Warrior was buried in Westminster Abbey after the first world war ... well, on the coffin was a private's kit .... My Granddads!!
4. Have you taken out loans to pay for college?
No, I got a Saturday job, and lived at home to survive college.
5. What did you receive last in the mail?
A post-card from Paris, where my younger brother and his wife are on holiday.
6. What beverages have you drank today?
Water, black coffee, tea (lots)
7. Do you leave nasty messages on people's answering machines?
No - although Toni always says that my messages are always garbled!!
8. What's the most painful surgical procedure you've had done?
The scars or my eye still are sore (20 years later)
9. What is out your back door?
Back garden ... patio, a few tubs and a border with grasses and reeds in.
10. Do you usually go out on the weekends?
Only shopping with Mum on Saturday afternoon and Church with Mum and Dad on Sunday
11. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I just love the ocean ... but I live here!
12. Have you ever visited a planetarium or do you even know what one is?
Been to one and ended up with a huge headache! The funniest thing I saw were the sharks being fed and the men in the tank looked like oompa-lumpas!
13. What is your favorite flavor of pudding?
Syrup anything ... or fruit anything
14. Describe your keychains:
I have 4 keyrings :-
Spike, James and me, a joke Mrs Marsters tag (that my brother Tim got me) and one from The Clangers.
My front door, Mum and Dads front and back doors, DJ's tack cupboard and my car key.
15. Where do you keep your change?
If there is any it's in my purse.
16. When was the last time you got up and spoke in front of a large crowd?
Last September - Gave the "Thank you" speach afetr the orchestral concert.
17. What kind of winter coat do you have?
Mostly fleeces of all colours ... and a wax jacket for riding.
18. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
July 1st 25 years ago was gorgeous.
19. Do you sleep with the door to your bedroom open or closed?
20. Is there anything purple within 20 feet of you?
Only the photo of myself and James taken in Nov ... I have a purple T-shirt on!
21. What is the strangest thing you've put in the microwave?
Very rare I use a microwave!
22. Can you speak any Japanese?
No.... I have enough problems with English!
23. Do you look good in the color yellow?
Don't know - I do love bright colours and usually have a yellow reflector on when riding.
24. Do you spit or smoke?
No - and never have.
25. What is your favorite color(s)?
26. Ever played an instrument?
Clarinet and saxophone.
27. Do you believe in Bigfoot, or Sasquatch?
28. Ever been to a palm reader?
29. Did they tell you the truth about your future?
30. What are you thinking about at this very moment?
That my letter to Nick still has to be written!
31. Have you ever received a black eye?
Yes - twice - once from Jaykub, but how, I never did work out! The other time I walked into a ladder I didn't see!!
32. What is your biggest current disappointment?
Business is quiet ... or that I am single ... hard to say.
33. What are some of your favorite drinks?
Cheep white wine! Tea. Pineapple juice.
34. Do you have anything that hurts on your body at this time?
My bad finger.
35. Have you ever ridden in a taxi?
Only about half-a-dozen times ever.
36. What is the last alcoholic drink you had?
White wine ... back on my birthday.
37. Did you do anything special last night?
Watched TV with Mum and Dad.
38. What is your very favorite food?
Sausage and Chips .... with pickled onions!
Oh well, no excuse now ... I had better write to Nick!