Snagged fromauntiero :-
Post five things you've done that you believe nobody else on your F-list has done. Indulge in remorse if someone calls you out on a listed item.
I decided to do this meme and now having problems as my f-list is diverse ... Anyway, here goes :-
1) Had a horse named after me - Yes, DJ are my Christian name initials.
2) Been baptised by immersion as a teenager - in freezing cold water. The baptistry was leaking so we had to keep the water flowing all the time ... mains water on December 28th!!
3) Tripped over after speaking to James (just hope he was too busy speaking to the next autographee) ... Cardiff, in November ... I fogot I was on the top of a small flight of steps as I left the stage area where he was signing!!
4) Seen The Tomb Of The Unknown Warrior ... in London, Washington D.C., Paris and Rome
5) Had an insect go in my ear (in Italy) that had to be left there for 6 weeks so that the inner surface if the ear could heal and then I could have the insect removed!
Wow - that was harder than I thought!