Weekend Work

Well I have sorted out some homemade soup ... I had some in the freezer, and added some tomatoes that were too soft, and will make up a flask to take to work with me later. Odd thing, normally soup is a winter thing, but as I'm working until 8.30 this evening in the reception area it will be nice to have something warming later ... sad to think it's August and I am thinking of hot soup for an early supper.

I have shopping to do, as well.

It's been a busy couple of days, and today aims to be busy, but am going to try and catch up with you all before heading off to work. You can see I am rambling, as I don't really have any news, so will stop here, and will close with the questions -




26 – Toilet Paper Day: This is a day we can all get our behinds behind! Did you know that toilet paper began its wide use in China by the 6th century? And by the 14th century, the Chinese had made advancements in toilet care, producing packages of special paper people could use in their wiping endeavors. In fact, it is estimated that the culture produced at least 10 million packages of toilet paper each year! So enquiring minds want to know -- do you hang your toilet paper so the paper hangs over or under? Do you have a favourite brand? Do you seek out more eco-friendly types of toilet paper, e.g. bamboo toilet paper or toilet paper made from recycled fiber?
Ironically I need to go and buy some in a moment!
I buy a cheepo one, but one with aloe vera, but other than that have no real preference.

27 – Just Because Day: This day is meant to celebrate lazy afternoons at the beach, taking time off and doing whatever you want or feel like in the moment. So what will you do just because? Or what would you like to do just because if you can't actually do any just-becausing today?
Hee – being Sunday on the day this should be posted it is always “a day of rest” (well unless I have a work shift). Today, after Church, it will be a day of reading, chatting to a friend … and if the weather is nice, I’ll go for a walk.



Right, see you Monday