Another Day, Another Post
I am, sort of, having a lazy morning.
I have work this afternoon - but this morning had a lazy start, and then after my normal Bible reading I have been catching up on a few odd jobs. Those things that you can't remember doing, but need to be done, and take time to do. Now I am trying to get here, and get some more photos edited, but hopefully I will feel I have had a productive morning over-all.
So, as there is no real news ...
28 – Talk in an Elevator Day: If you're with another person (or a group of people) and you get into an elevator, do you continue any conversation you were engaged in, or do you wait until you step out of the elevator? Does it unnerve or annoy you if someone starts talking to you in an elevator?
If I am talking to someone and we enter, yes we continue.
If someone talks, I answer them ... after all, why not?
Right, let's get on
I have work this afternoon - but this morning had a lazy start, and then after my normal Bible reading I have been catching up on a few odd jobs. Those things that you can't remember doing, but need to be done, and take time to do. Now I am trying to get here, and get some more photos edited, but hopefully I will feel I have had a productive morning over-all.
So, as there is no real news ...
28 – Talk in an Elevator Day: If you're with another person (or a group of people) and you get into an elevator, do you continue any conversation you were engaged in, or do you wait until you step out of the elevator? Does it unnerve or annoy you if someone starts talking to you in an elevator?
If I am talking to someone and we enter, yes we continue.
If someone talks, I answer them ... after all, why not?
Right, let's get on