Well that has been a long week, but in the end I finished earlier tan I expected. So I am here to try and get some photos posted, and maybe caught up with some other bits and pieces. Work has been busy ... and mostly OK. We have had a few complaints as Covid injections have now stopped until September. They have been doing them every day for 3 months, but now they are no longer there people are complaining ... typical human nature. As I said when I last posted I had a lovely birthday ... really just enjoyed doing "me" things. And, the first of that was a guided tour to one of Exeter's main cemeteries. It is on a hill, so, as you can see, great views (you can see the cathedral double towers centre right) " chapels - Methodist & Church of England (now both closed) An early V.C. Some of the amazing sculpures AVictorian swimmer, who was a life-saver, who sved 200+ lives And, amazingly there is a Jewish section .... and a Muslim one Right, I may have more photos to share later. So will close this, with the catch-up ... 27 – Onion Day: True or false: onions improve the taste of pretty much every savoury dish they're in, even if the original recipe doesn't specifically include them. Are onions a staple in your kitchen? Do you have any tricks to avoid tears while chopping? Love them .. add them to every savoury dish I can 28 – International Body Piercing Day: Do you have any piercings? That aren't your ears? Only one hole per ear 29 – Camera Day: Do you still own and use an actual camera? If you've mostly or completely transitioned from using a real camera to just using a phone camera, do you find you take more photos now than you did before? It's very, very rare I use my phone (especially as I don't usually have it with me!) I have Nikon DSLR. My first camera was a Nikon compact back in 1980 ... and stick with the brand. 30 – Social Media Day: In its short life, social media has redefined how people interact, communicate, and share with family, friends, and the world – in both good ways and bad. What social media do you use? Do you occasionally take breaks from social media? Do you have any ideas on what might improve the social media experience for most? I use Instagram, and LJ (& DW) ... that's really it. I do occasionally pop onto Facebook, but it's about 4 times a year. Right, let's get on