Hi everyone. And sorry that I have been MIA, as I went out for the day with Christine (photos at some point), and then yesterday did an 11 hour shift. My day at Tim & Claire's was really lovely. Over the last years we did drift apart when Mum & Dad died, but over these last years it has been great to re-build our past friendship, and if anything it seems stronger than before. Anothere day off and this morning I had an appt with my sports masseur because my left leg injury is on-going, and it has flared up the old Achilles tendon tear. So I have promised that this time I will do my exercises, because I am only doing them from time to time and this is not settling the problem ... so, "watch this space". I will try to be a good girl this month. However after treatment I am really hobbling along as this tendon is very sore. I have just hobbled up to the shop to get some milk & bread, and now am trying to catch up here. Hopefully some LJ, sort some photos and even make some icons. Now before I get on with those plans I will catch up with the questions, (wow I am further behind than I thought) 1 – International Firewalk Day: Have you ever done this strange practice? Would you like to try it? No way is all I can say to that 2 – Peanut Butter & Jelly (Jam) day: do you like this typical American sandwich? What flavour jelly (jam) do you favour? I just like them individually 3 – Fish Fingers and Custard Day: to celebrate Doctor Who’s strange culinary experiment this day was declared fish fingers and custard day. Would you ever try this? What odd combinations of food do you like? I am not Dr #11 ... Actually I don't eat fish at all. I tend to like savoury with savoury & sweet with sweet 4 – International Carrot Day: In your opinion, what's the best way to cook and eat carrots? I have just had boiled carrots with my dinner. New carrots I like to eat raw 5 – First Contact Day: As all Trekkies know, 5th April 2063 is the date that Zephram Cochrane (and Earth) first made contact with extraterrestrials (the Vulcans). Do you think we will ever make first contact with extra-terrestrial beings? If we do, do you think the knowledge that we aren't alone in the galaxy/universe would unite Terrans, or cause further divisions? Well considering some people don't believe we ever landed on the moon, I think there will be a lot of people who would even believe that Klingons/Romulans/Whatevers exist. Right, lets try & catch up with you all x