... Yesterday when I went to Church it was no tights (yes, I always wear a skirt or dress). But it was really great to be bare-legged again yesterday. Well, that lasted a whole day ... back in a thicker jumper and tights now. Off to work later, so will need to keep warm as I don't finish till 7pm. And, it's raining again Sorry I didn't catch up with you Saturday - I walked into the city (a couple of miles) did all my errands, and noticed I missed all the 3 buses going towards me. So, I walked home. Again, another nice day, although not as lovely as Sunday. So I was longer than I expected, then I had a call from Christine to catch me up with how her dad is doing, and then we got chatting ... and the rest is history.! So, lets see if I can catch up now. Hope you all had a great Mothering Sunday. Although I saw on my friend's Instagram, that in Portugal it is Father's day ... so they were able to celebrate the day together! Right, let's get on - 20 – International Day of Happiness: this was created by the United Nations to spread the idea that happitalism rather than capitalism should be spread around the world. Is happiness a choice? What makes you happy? What little thing can you do to make someone else happy? Did anything occur this month that made you particularly happy? I think for me it's the little things that make me happy ... the sunshine when I have a day off, time spent with family/friends, a nice cup of tea, a new exhibit in a regular museum visit, etc. Yes, I like great trips, travel, etc ... but if necessary I can do without them. 21 – International Fragrance Day: Many public spaces, at least in North America, have scent-free policies in place due to the number of people who are negatively affected by perfumes and other scented products. Are you negatively affected by other people's colognes/body sprays/after-shave, etc.? Do you use scented products yourself? I use body spray every day. I do wear perfume (when I remember) but as it tends to wear off rapidly with me I don't tend to bother much ... I must get in a more regular habit. Right, 2 days as I have a full day of work tomorrow. Take care x