Yes, early tomorrow morning I am off to London again ... for my annual Remebrance Weekend trip. So camera is ready, comfy shoes sorted ... and before I go 8. Of all the famous artifacts/exhibits you've seen in museums or art galleries, which was the most disappointing when you saw it in real life? For me the most dissappointing is the actual city of Troy I saw last month ... a lot of low walls/rubble 9. What’s a snack item you have difficulty eating in moderation? If I open a packet of jelly sweets, I can't just eat one 10. You're an extraterrestrial scout sent to assess if it's worth making contact with Earthlings. What are your main observations and recommendations? They never have time to relax They are ruining their planet 11. Today is Remembrance Day/Veterans Day. Do you know anyone, or have a distant relative, who died in a war? No, I am lucky ... a lot served, but no one died 12. What’s a good song about freedom or being free? It can be a single line or the entire song. Come n, let's go classic "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" 13. Do you have a charity you regularly give to? Yes - a lot of animal ones. Dementia, and Guide Dogs one (in memory of mum & dad) And, a Christian army charity 14. Is there one particular decision/choice you made in your life that is largely responsible for where you are now? Well, I gave up being an osteopath ... so that led me to both my jobs at the hosptal. Right, one short no-news post ... will try and catch up later, but still haven't packed. Have a good time everyone, see you next week x