Well life is busy, so I am not popping in as much this week as I would normally. However as much of that is through work it does mean I can pay the bills easier at the moment. This weekend I did pop in briefly at Tim & Claire's although only saw Tim (who was busy baking). Claire had at long last had her implant replaced. When she had her mastectomy some years ago her implant had gone well, well about 18 months ago the "sling" it was attached to had twisted very slightly. Then with her age, going through menopause, her shape is changing slightly, so all in all surgery was needed a bit before it's 10 year replacement date. She did well, and was back home the same day, so all in all good news for her. I have some more icons to make this month - and yes, I still haven't posted any photos from Istanbul, so will do that at some point, but don't know if I will manage it this week. So although busy, no real news from me, so will catch up - 14. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? I ahve always liked my jobs ... but maybe being a travel guide on a changing tour (so getting paid to sight-see!) 15. What was your excuse the last time you arrived late to something? That is so rare ... but was almost late for a trip to Bristol with Claire ... and genuinely forgot how long it would take to walk to the station ... add that to a cold head wind, and there are great & real excuses. 16. In what way is your life lately imbalanced? More work, less play, now I am feeling better 17. Do you put your socks on before or after putting on trousers? Either 18. Now that self/indie publishing has become easier, have books gotten better or worse? A bit of both. There's more junk than ever out there ... but maybe there are a few items out there that would not have been published, but are worth a read. Right - I must get on Will try & catch up with you later x