Yes, I ended up working for 11 hours on Thursday, and then a 7 hour day yesterday. So came home exhausted on Thur and tired yesterday. So, on both days I was a good girl ... yes, I know, hard to believe. I went straight to bed on Thur, and then yesterday sat and watched some TV and did a crossword puzzle before an early night, as well. Then this morning I didn't turn my alarm on, and yes had a 12 hour sleep. So when I went to the shops I was again lazy and took the car rather than walk the couple of miles there. Lazy, but am trying to have a truly lazy day today. Tomorrow I have Church as always, but after that I am actually "breaking" my "rule" in that I am meeting a friend and walking into the city with her ... it is Ana's hen do. They both know it isn't something I would normally do, but am happy to celebrate with her ... especially as out of the 12 people invited 7 people are busy, although a couple of the excuses were defianately vague. So that makes me doubly glad that I said "yes" ... to me supporting friends is something that I think is important. Mind you, I shall feel ancient as all the others are 1/2 my age! We are going to an escape room (don't know what happens there, so can let you know), and then for a pizza (with the groom, as he has Lily for the missing time). Ana is breast-feeding, thus the low-key day. So, I caught up with you on Wednesday ... but need to do that agin later, as well. Before I sign off, for now - 21. If babies are considered innocent, when do people cease to be innocent? Once they begin to think and make decisions for themselves 22. What would you genetically change about humans to make them a better species? Nothing 23. Have you ever worked retail? My first Saturday job was when I was 16 1/2 and I ina Health Food Store until I was 18 Thene while at college I worked in an independant Departmental Store, Saturdays & holidays. I worked on the linen, toys, china & electrical depts. The last one for 3 of the 4 years. During my holidays I could be moved anywhere though, and in fact one morning worked with Mum who did her 4 years on the jewellery dept. 24. A robot wrote this entire article . Another wrote and performed poetry. Should we be scared? I work in a hospital where they do a few robotic surgeries. So robots have their uses ... but I think we are a long way from creating a new STNG Data. Right I am going to sign off so the computer use is off & on as I am being a good, but lazy, girl Hope you are all having a good weekend x