Wednesday's Musings

Yesterday afternoon I heard form a friend who works in  the office in the department I work in.  A couple of years back, and for at least a year before that, I used to work part-time in the office.  Well in the meantime I have been ill, and all the computer systems have changed.  However Ceri has asked if I can do an hour a day (to begin with) on days when I am already in work.  So that will be a great way to both earn a bit more money, as well as increase my stamina.  So, now I have to wait for her supervisor to organise my training etc, and hopefully that will progress OK.

Clinic today had a really super start as out first patient arrived with a 4 week old girl, and she was a true cutie, so that was a nice start.  In the end I finished dead on time ... so all in all a good morning.

And I posted 4 icons for the latest round at your_favourites with a theme of Father & Son ...

4(11) 3(12) 2(12) 1(16)

Sully and his 2 step-sons from Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman
Star Wars ... the classic father son!


And, of course -

2. Is there a movie or TV show you can watch over and over again without tiring of it?
Oh, wow - this is one where I could list a lot.
I tend to be "boring" and if there is something I like I can watch, watch and watch again!


So, that's me up to date ... hope you are all having a fun mid-week ... see you tomorrow x