I am going to Lichfield, The National Arboretum & then to The Lake District ... for a Christian Convention. On the way home I shall stop off at my Aunt's ... so will have lots of photos to share (you have been warned) when I return.
I am so looking forward to this holiday that was delayed form last year, but also, (I do love my life here, but) I am really looking forward to escaping for a few days.
Work has gone well over the last couple of days - and so have my walks, so a positive start to the week. I know I was missing yesterday, but each time I went to come upstaires I was delayed - Brenda phoned, then a jeweller who is doing some repairs for me ... it's amazing how quickly a day can go, isn't it?
So, before I dissappear I shall catch up with the meme -
12. Do you have to wear an identification badge at your job?
Yes, in fact I wear 2 at present. When we all started wearing masks we had photos re-taken (mine, like most on our actual ID badge had faded), so that we could show who we actually were - mostly for kids.
13. Do you like when friends stop by unexpectedly?
Don't know the last time that happened.
14. How old were you when you moved to your current home?
15. If you apply your makeup, do you do it in a specific order?
Don't wear it
16. Were you born with naturally straight teeth?
No (but have never had braces)
17. Do you like going to museums? Any particular type?
Yes, yes, yes ... any! (Well maybe not modern art)
18. What time do you usually go to bed at on weekends?
Same time as weekdays - upstaires somewhere between 9.30 & 10 ... lights off just before 11. (Although occasionally I do stay up later)
19. How often do you re-watch / re-read things or are you more ‘once only’?
Oh yes. Some films I could pretty much quote, and at present I am re-watching some favourite TV series. Some books have been read loads of times ... and certainly some favourite fan-fics
20. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
LOL - do I need to answer that (and after all, he ha just got divorced!!)
21. Do you own anything that's an antique?
Yes - the oldest are 2 clocks (that are in for repair at present) ... some wine glasses, a couple of family Bibles ... all from the 1800's
22. Do you let your hair air dry or do you blowdry it?
Air dry - it is short and usually dry by the time I have towelled myself as I get out of the shower
23. How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Usually about 10 mins, give or take
24. What's the first thing you do when you get on the computer?
Check my emails
25. What's one item that you wish you owned right now?
My Mum & Dad's photos from when they were younger ... Tim has them.
There are ertainly some interesting questions ... I shall miss reading your answers.
I do hope you all have a couple of fun weeks, and keep safe & healthy ... see you on the flip side.