- The computer is on a go-slow for uploading the photos, so I shall smile sweetly, and hope to get to share the photos with you at some point!
- Yesterday was not a good day, so after work, and a walk, I slept most of the afternoon
- Yes, although not a football fan I did watch some of the England v. Germany match ... nice to be on the winning sde!!
And now we are at today.
- Today is my baby brother's birthday. My memory of 54 years ago, is of being told off!! My other brother & I spent time in the garden, and we went paddling in a large puddle. Yes, I remembered to take both our shoes open, but forgot to remove the white socks Nick & I were wearing. So, don't remember Tim arriving (he was born at home). just know I got told off.
- For the 3rd day in a row we saw a boy who was aged under 10 (in fact yesterday we saw a 16 year old, as well) All the boys were really nice, and makes life easier.
- Other than our 3 year old patient we saw one other man, and the other 3 were no-shows!
- I got home early, which was lovely ... and lucky as I had organised for a horologist to come at 1pm, or later ... he was 1/2 hour early. So both my Mum's Grandfather's wall clocks are now off for repair. Both are 1870's - 1880's, and Mum has had both since their wedding in 1952 ... so I inherited them a few years ago, as neither brother wanted them.
- Had a great walk, and now am here to try and get some icons finished, as well as hope the photos upload.
But, as ever, before I do other things -
29. Did you go to your high school’s homecoming dance?
We didn't have one - but wouldn't have gone if we had
30. Who taught you how to drive?
Mum took me out for my first drive. After that I had 2 instructors - Collin & Bob
Well that's me back up to date - hopefully I will try to catch up with you all this evening.