- The sun is shining - my walk was lovely
- I love James reading Dresden Files (he comes with me on my walks, and it is lovely to re-listen as I go)
- Nice patients - yes, for a change of 5 were really nice people (certainly makes the clinic runs smoother)
- Tim & Claire text me to ask me there for Sunday tea ... so that will be nice
- I finished my trilogy of stories, this morning, based in Cornwall around the time of the Battle of Trafalgar, involving spies, etc. They were good, and most of the loose ends were sorted out.
I won't need to water the garden tubs this evening! Mind you, the sun is now out, so if it gets very warm I may change my mind. But it was…
... although I did want to do some baking this afternoon, so that's not so good! I have Brenda coming for a few days next week, and Tim &…
... And nothing much to note! I was a good girl yesterday and had a lazy afternoon. So didn't catch up with anything at all. I am feeling mostly…