- The sun is shining - my walk was lovely
- I love James reading Dresden Files (he comes with me on my walks, and it is lovely to re-listen as I go)
- Nice patients - yes, for a change of 5 were really nice people (certainly makes the clinic runs smoother)
- Tim & Claire text me to ask me there for Sunday tea ... so that will be nice
- I finished my trilogy of stories, this morning, based in Cornwall around the time of the Battle of Trafalgar, involving spies, etc. They were good, and most of the loose ends were sorted out.
Well I suppose I will find out tomorrow. I had this morning off which meant I could get an emergency appointment as I had been feeling that my…
12. What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime? Yes, a lot of things - The Abefan Disaster First man on the moon…
How did that happen? I will admit I have spent quite a bit of the time between my last post, and this. There have been some fascinating…