Met up with a friend from Church on the Saturday morning in her garden, so it was good to spend some time with a friend. Something we used to take for granted, now it is special ... but maybe that's good, as well. It makes me appreciate people, and "events" more.
Anyway - here's the meme catch-up
12 Do you experiment with your hairstyle often, or do you have a classic style you stick with?
LOL - On my graduation Day, in 1983, I was just 22, and other than the colour, the style is the same as it is now!!
13 What’s your favorite childhood story or fairy tale?
I have such fond memories of Rupert Bear ... as Granddad used to cut them out of the paper, and Grandma would read them to the 3 of us. So it was not so much a favourite story, as opposed to a family memory.
But also look at the last book on my list.
14 What are your Top Ten favorite books?
- The Bible
- Rilla of Ingleside (slightly my favourite of the Anne series by LM Montgomery)
- Changes (my favourite of The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher)
- Mary of Carisbroke (by Margaret Campbell Barnes)
- The Following of The Star (by Florence L Barclay)
- When We Were Very Young (by AA Milne)
- Just So Stories (by Rudjard Kipling)
- I never Knew That About England (by Christopher Winn)
- Selection of WWI poetry (I have a couple, but one if my go-to of them)
- Noddy at the Seaside (by Enid Blighton) ... that was my favourite book as a child, and in fact I could actually quote the whole book as a 5 year old!!
Worked this morning, now I have letters to write!!