Well over the last couple of weeks I have popped in & out, but realise that I actually haven't done a proper update - just the icons that I made. So decided I would do a quick points update ... and as ever try to be better in the coming days ;)
- I am back at work now. Luckily I had booked a couple of random days off over the last couple of weeks, so this way I can catch up. After a day at work I still feel pretty tired, but am not having problems with working the full 8 hours, so that is good.
- I went back to the gym this week, and although I only managed 3/4 of a class I still was pleased to be there. I did 20mins core training yesterday, and boy do I ache!!
- On Friday my friend Christine & I went to Wells for the day (photos to follow). Again it was great that I was able to cope with the driving ... as well as the sight-seeing.
- Poor Jiffy got attacked by a dog from across the road. We were walking along and it just escaped from it's house and attacked ... luckily Jiffy was un-hurt, although a bit bruised. I was nervous about taking him out the following day, and I will admit he looks warily at other dogs, but so far has been the same as ever
- I did take Jiffy for a check-up with Marni and she said he was OK, but has put him on steroids as she is worried that his nerves will increase his itching .... something I certainly don't want him to have to cope with. Especially with Firework day coming up, and a break for me.
- Yes, Thursday week I am off to London for a break, and to go to the Cenotaph service ... be prepaired to be photo-spammed!
- The following weekend to that I shall be going to Clacton again. My Aunt is not doing well (I had a day trip there 3 weeks ago). She has never been the easiest of people to deal with ... so being "low", and 90, has made that even worse I am sorry to say.
- I have actually started a bit of Christmas shopping - but I need to be more organised. I need to tidy space in my spare room (yes, that project is still hardly started), and then I can know where I am, and what I have, or don't have.
Well, that's about all, I think. I do hope those whose posts I have missed are doing OK.