But instead of doing those (I still have to sort photos anyway, I am doing this domestic question meme, that I snagged from teragramm
1. Bedroom: what’s your sleep schedule?
2. Kitchen: favourite comfort food?
3. Washroom: showers or baths? bubbles? bath bombs?
4. Closet: sum up your style in a few words.
5. Parlour: favourite party or board game?
6. Living room: what do you like to do with your family?
7. Dining room: favourite special occasion food?
8. Garden: favourite tree? flower?
9. Attic: what’s one thing you have a sentimental attachment to and you will never throw away?
10. Library: favourite book genre?
11. Office: if you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
12. Guest room: have you been to a sleepover? if so, when was your first? do you like them?
13. Foyer: do you like small gatherings, large parties, or one-on-one meetings?
14. Pantry: favourite meal to make?
15. Laundry: favourite and least favourite chore?
16. Garage: favourite mode of transportation? favourite car?
17. Panic room: what was the most nerve-wracking experience you’ve had?
18. Powder room: do you wear makeup? if so, what one item can’t you live without? what’s your favourite look?
Bedroom: what’s your sleep schedule?
Providing I am not tired, I go up to bed at about 10.30, and get up somewhere between 7.30 & 8. However I still have to beware, as sometimes my tiredness sneaks up on me, and then it's bed by 8.30
I do like to read before I turn off the light ... so should be about 1/2 hour ... but that can vary.
I don't "do" duvets, pjs & nighties, or cheepo pillows.