39 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up.
- Pomp & Circumstance No 4
- All that she wanted - James Marsters
- Bad - James Marsters
- Katie - James Marsters
- Bless 'em all
- Blocking Brainwaves - Ghost of the Robot
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- Be Thou my vision
- Long Tall Sally - Elvis Presley
- Bye Bye, love - Everley Brothers
Honest. I didn't cheat 3 (4) are James Marsters.40 - What were your highs and lows of the past year?
Obviously loosing Dad was the low point ... as was helping him to cope with loosing Mum and also his independence. Although I do have some good memories of some of those days.
So spending time with Dad was special ... as was my trip to London. I plan to go back to London in November again, and know I will see Dad again in Eternity.
The list of 365 questions can be found here