Have decided that resting isn't really getting me anywhere, so decided to go back to the gym today and because I am on steroids at present, that went well. I have also played my saxaphone for about 15 mins. It is easier to play for my mouth than the clarinet, so have started easy, and will build up.
I still have all my sorting out to do, but I shall, hopefully, do a chunk of that tomorrow.
And, for a final piece of news, a final step for Mum & Dad, their bungelow no longer belongs to us ... it completed yesterday. A long time, seeing as the neighbours put the offer in last Easter ... but as we got more than we expected we weren't too upset ovrt all.
And, before I post this meme that I snagged from zhelana
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
3. New house?
4. What will you do different in 2017?
Learn to realise that I need to be poitive about myself, and enjoy myself, for myself.
5. New Year's Resolution?
6. What will you not be doing in 2017?
Slobbing around - I hope
7. Any trips planned?
Jiffy and I are going to Clacton, weather permitting, at the end of January as it's Auntie Joyce's 90th birthday. I hope to take him for another holiday somewhere, and hopefully will be able to get back to London next November.
8. Wedding plans?
No - only Nick & Brenda's silver wedding anniversary.
9. Major thing on your calendar?
Auntie Joyce's 90, N&B's 25th
10. What can’t you wait for?
My bedroom furniture to be made, and the room decorated.
11. What would you like to see happen differently in 2017?
That I don't have to have so much time off work.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
I would like to be more positive.
13. What happened in '16 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
I joined a gym, and enjoyed it!! Brexit
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I try to be nice to them already
15. Will you dress differently in 2017 than you did in 2016?
I have changed this last year anyway, buying slightly different colours and styles, so will see how I enjoy that.
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
Not a great drinker anyway - can take it, or leave it ... and will stick to that.
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
I would like to spend more time with both families, but sadly neither boy wants Jiffy around, so that's a no-go, as I am not going to keep abandoning him.
18. Will you do charity work?
19. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
20. Do you expect 2017 to be a good year for you?
21. How much did you change from this time last year till now?
This time last year I was just learning to accept I could no longer care for Dad. I moved 100% into my own house for the first time ever ... and "adopted" Jiffy.
22. Do you plan on having a child?
23. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
24. Major lifestyle changes?
Hopefully a few smaller things about being positive.
25. Will you be moving?
26. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Watch a DVD until 12.00, then watch the fireworks on the TV, and chat to the family on the phone.
28. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?