Buy some of the Angel DVDs ... well everyone is telling me I ought to see them!
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Reading a great Spuffy story when there is housework begging to be done!
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
My x-boyfriends mother died 5 minutes after we left the hospital room for a walk.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
No - none of us know what's round that next corner, do we?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I don't know - Hope I am happy ... maybe married ... don't really know
6. Name a personal hero.
7. What one possession do you value the most?
The broach that my Grandmother gave me hen my Grandfather died. He had bought it for (and given it to) his Mum when he joined up in 1914, at the age of 17. It is a silver regimental one. I also have a 2nd World war one from the same regiment that a friend gave me when his wife died - he had bought it for her when he signed up in 1939.
I also have the necklace that the same Grandfather bought my Grandmother for a wedding present - she wore it on the day and lent it to my Aunt and my Mum.
8. If you could eliminate any type of insect from the world, what would it be?
All of them ... and I am not kidding - I am seriously phobic
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
I go really down while I was injured and a couple of small stresses got to me
10. What do you want most in life?
Happiness - for my family and friends
11. If you had one wish to come true - what would this be?
I would get to marry the man of my dreams ... when I start dreaming!
12. Do you go to bed before or after midnight?
Just before - but have been known to read very late!
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Don't know - family and friends all there, but no one special person.
14. What kind of person do you think you are?
Introverted - but slightly zany
15. Do you believe there is nothing higher than human kind?
I believe in God
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
Look at my user-name ... SPIKE!!
17. If you could have any music group play at your birthday party, who would it be?
Beatles - early days
18. Do you have a motto? If yes which one?
19. What type of friends do you like?
Wide range of types of friends - so hard to say, I just like someone ... or I don't!
20. Do you have an all time favorite song?
Depends what mood I am in - At the present the song that often crosses my mind is "Looking at You", which I think is my favourite song on James 2nd album.