gave me the letter P, so here goes ...
- Something I hate: Prejudice
- Something I love: Potatoes (I love chips, roast or boiled potatoes, although not fond of mash)
- Somewhere I've been: Paris. I have spent 2 separate days in Paris in my late teens with the family, so would love to go again.
- Somewhere I'd like to go: Portugal. I have been to the Algarve, but would love to travel throughout the country. We did that as a family in Spain when I was a teen, and it was great. If I can't go to a country,then I would like to go to Portsmouth, to see HMS Victory.
- Someone I know: Paul ... he was my parent's younger next-door neighbour when I was a baby, however I am still in touch with him. In fact I have been invited to his wedding next month (but can't go)
- A film I like: (The) Pink Panther - may be a silly film, but I have seen it loads of times, and still love it.
If anyone else wants to play, let me know and I'll give you a letter.