Five Places You Want To Visit
As I have read on other lists, it is hard to decide where to visit ... whether it's for a day, or a month, plays a big part in that choice, I suppose. Anyway - here goes:-
- Italy - I have been to Italy a few times as a teen/20+ with the family back in the early 80's, but I would love to return. I would like to go back to the places I went to last time - Venice, Rome, Sorrento, Pompei & Vesuvious, Pisa; but this time also see Monte Casino, Florence, etc, etc. So I suppose I need a rich guy, and a couple of months. Or, maybe I can get to see these places one at a time.
- The States - again, I would like to go back to some of the places I saw before - New York, Washington, Niagra, Williamsburg; but this time I would also like to see Boston, and the S.W. ... Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, etc.
- Scotland - I would love to see more of England, but do that whenever I can, however I really would like to see Scotland - to visit Edinburg, to go to John o Groats, to see the Loch Ness Monster, etc
- I would love to see Disney (the Florida one), so I could see all the parks as well.
- I need a helicopter (that rich guy again), as I would love to see assorted places in assorted countires. So would need to hop around the world .... Christ Redeemer Statue, Machu Pichu, Pyramids, a Thai Temple, Ayers Rock, Blaney Castle, the Taj Mahal, etc
So, as you see I need a rich guy, a camera plus some spare memory discs, and loads of time, and I will be sorted!!!