So, I actually have posted this on the appropriate day ... immediately after the last one. SHOCK.
I wanted to be more focussed, and looking at my great f-list, as well as actually feeling a bit healthier today, so all in all it looks really positive.10 Likes & Dislikes10 Likes
- My faith - it is something that is "just" part of me ... keeping me supported and comforted.
- Jiffy - He is a darling, full of fun, and giving me an excuse to go for a walk.
- James Marsters - anyone from my old list knows how much I admire him.
- 40's - 50's musicals.
- Sightseeing - around towns/cities/castles/churches/museums etc
- Souveneirs, family momentoes
- Giraffes - and, yes, I do have a pretty large collection of them in all sizes.
- Jewellery - I love wearing rings and necklaces (one disadvantage of working in an hospital, I can't wear any)
- An extra ...... LiveJournal!!!!
- Lateness - I am always early.
- Lack of manners.
- Indian food.
- Soap Operas (although I loved Soap itself)
- Insects/Arachnids/ and other arthropods (including crabs/prawns etc)
- Gym type exercise.
I am sure that there are others that come and go from those lists, but that gives you some ideas.